Fulltimers from Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

northern5er

Hi,
We are from the National Capital Region, in Gatineau Quebec just across the river from Ottawa. We Started full timing in May last year. Did 3 months of workamping in NB Canada and now have been in Florida since late October. We cannot believe how easy it was to adapt to our new life.  We miss the grandchildren like everybody but thats the price to pay, I quest. Would like to hear from Canadians presently fultiming  and discuss problems specifically associated with Canadian fulltimers such as limitation in workaming opportunities in Canada and in the USA, Best Clubs to belong to, insurance, Sping and Fall camping in Canada, etc etc

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Northern5er,

We have several Canadians who are regular contributers, and I'm sure they can help out with some of your questions. And hey, now that Gram and Gramps are on the road, what better way for them to spend a few weeks during the cold of Canadian winters than to visit you!  ;D

Welcome to the forum. There are a fair number of Canadians here who I'm sure can help answer your questions.

Enjoy
Wendy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom