2003 Dynamax Grand Sport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trevor.L.C

Hello all, I have a question about my good friends RV. It is a 2003 Dynamax Grand Sport, on the Freightliner FL-70 Chassis. Nice rig overall, but it has sat in storage for 2 years. Problem is that the rear air bags will not inflate. Raised and Lowered the leveling jacks, still no luck. From what we can tell, there is no air going to the leveling valves / bags at all, but upon looking underneath, we can not tell where the air comes from after the air tanks. If there are any air system diagrams out there, of some kind of troubleshooting with pictures to be helpful, that would be great, as we are really wanting to take out on a fall trip this year. Rear of rig is sitting on the tires, so cant drive it to a local dealer without causing extensive damage to body and tires... Thanks in advance for any assistance, greatly appreciated. Happy RV'ing to all

Hi and welcome to the forum.  It's usually a great place for help, so I am hoping someone comes along shortly to help with your problem as I cannot.  Good luck with your problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom