Intellitec Climate control problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave w.

Have Intellitec  and have no heat or ac's but green lights come on and shedlights comes on too. No power to ac's or heat ?? and I have 120v power to ac boxes please help?

It sounds like you've lost the 12V supply to the controller, or the controller is defective.

I'm not clear about "shedlights comes on too." Are you saying some appliance power is being shed? Which ones?

My Intellitec display has green lights for "power on" and no light (dark) when in "shed" (no power) state. Does yours have a light that indicates the
"shed" state?

In any case, my first action woud be to reset the Intellite controller by removing 12vdc power to it. Usually this can be done via the battery disconnect switch if you have one of those. If not, disconnect the house battery ground cable for a few seconds, or remove the 12v power wire from the EMS controller (which will be part of the Smart EMS load center). This will rest and re-boot the Smart EMS controller and make fix your problem.

Gary RV Roamer said:
I'm not clear about "shedlights comes on too." Are you saying some appliance power is being shed? Which ones?

My Intellitec display has green lights for "power on" and no light (dark) when in "shed" (no power) state. Does yours have a light that indicates the "shed" state?

In any case, my first action woud be to reset the Intellite controller by removing 12vdc power to it. Usually this can be done via the battery disconnect switch if you have one of those. If not, disconnect the house battery ground cable for a few seconds, or remove the 12v power wire from the EMS controller (which will be part of the Smart EMS load center). This will rest and re-boot the Smart EMS controller and make fix your problem.
Me thinks you are confusing the OP's Intellitec ECC (Electronic Climate Control) system with the Intellitec EMS (Energy Management System).  Big difference....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom