Quartzsite Visitor Guide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Kevin. I am going to add a link for this to our QZ Rally announcement.

I can't believe the number of businesses and services they have listed in the back of the guide!

Quartzsite is getting upscale.

I agreed with Dan, but after looking at the index and seeing a listing for Yacht Club, I just had to check.  It's a restaurant described as the "Largest Yacht Club in the World", with the tag, "Long Time No Sea".  ;)

LOL Gary, that's a neat name for the restaurant.

The Guide looks very informative! We have been going for only 5 years but really know nothing about all there is to see and do. Where do we get a copy?? Planning on going next Month...unless second grand child needs Grandma's attention...(birth due next week or so}...

You can get the Quartzsite Visitor Guide at the Town Hall, most Businesses and RV Parks, they are usually easy to get. Look up the Quartzsite Improvement Association, lots of good things going on and it's an easy way to meet people and make new friends and find out more about the "Q".

Thanks Lou, interesting. Reciprocity can be quite iffy. We've belonged to several Bay Area clubs that are affiliated with PICYA (Pacific Inter Club Yachting Association). When we took a cruise down the coast, we found that most Southern California YCs don't recognize PICYA; They have their own S Ca equivalent association, which we hadn't heard of. So, no reciprocity for us, although they let us berth (for a price) and enter their clubhouses.

Coincidentally, Chris was Commodore of one of the clubs when we applied for, and were accepted into, PICYA. Had a nice 'initiation' ceremony at the Tahoe YC (on North Shore).

Can't speak for the rest of the country, but I have heard of some folks in PICYA affiliated clubs being welcomed at a YC in Hawaii..

Back
Top Bottom