EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: FMCA Rally in Chander, AZ March 7-10, 2017  (Read 6770 times)

Ken & Sheila

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • Smokey 3
Re: FMCA Rally in Chander, AZ March 7-10, 2017
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2017, 01:53:35 PM »
Terry&Betty and Sheila and I were able to get together for a late lunch with Marlene and Bernie when they were here.
It was great to get together again.

ken
Ken & Sheila
2009 Monaco Camelot 42 PDQ
2008 Jeep Liberty, 2006 Saturn Vue
Fur-ball kids: Ariel and Mia

Dream Chasers

• ---
  • Be Brave - Take Risks - Nothing Beats Experience
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2017, 03:18:03 PM »
Not Ken or Sheila, but the book is called  Alaska Toursaver .

Oops, sorry Betty.  Thanks for the info.  We'll be sure to get one.
Sheryl & Bobby and Roxie the Yorkie
Polk City, Florida
2015 Forest River Berkshire 34QS
2011 Honda CRV SE

ArdraF

• ---
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2017, 10:19:27 PM »
Glad to see those familiar faces again!  Thanks for posting, Ken.  Sorry we missed seeing you Marlene and Bernie.  That was our Apache Trail Tour day and we missed seeing you at the information center earlier.

ArdraF
ArdraF
:D :D

jsetti

• ---
  • Tranquility On the Move IV
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2017, 10:52:25 AM »
We recently installed solar panels so that we could maintain our batteries and not have to run the generator except when we were using the microwave.  So sorry that we didn't realize that you could run your generator from 6am to 11pm without having a Genturi (or other brand of exhaust diverter).  The weather was beautiful and we wished to be able to sit outside our rig and to have our windows open.  Unfortunately our neighbor's exhaust was overwhelming and we ended up leaving early.

I doubt we will attend another FMCA event.  Caveat emptor!
Jean Corsetti
Full-Timer with DH Steve and
Fur Babies Annie & Max
2010 Monaco Diplomat 42SKQ

Ken & Sheila

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • Smokey 3
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2017, 11:15:07 AM »
We recently installed solar panels so that we could maintain our batteries and not have to run the generator except when we were using the microwave.  So sorry that we didn't realize that you could run your generator from 6am to 11pm without having a Genturi (or other brand of exhaust diverter).  The weather was beautiful and we wished to be able to sit outside our rig and to have our windows open.  Unfortunately our neighbor's exhaust was overwhelming and we ended up leaving early.

I doubt we will attend another FMCA event.  Caveat emptor!

Sorry to hear that.

One advantage of parking with our Forum group. We have Genturi's. Now, I was parked on the end with a non-forum member on my passenger side who didn't have a Genturi, but it was the sun side so we wouldn't have had that side open much anyway. We all got together most days between our rig and Terry&Betty's. no issue with fumes.

If we know it's going to be hot when signing up for a FMCA rally we will opt for electric to avoid the issue.

ken
Ken & Sheila
2009 Monaco Camelot 42 PDQ
2008 Jeep Liberty, 2006 Saturn Vue
Fur-ball kids: Ariel and Mia

Hosted by Over The Network