FMCA Rally in Chander, AZ March 7-10, 2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Terry&Betty and Sheila and I were able to get together for a late lunch with Marlene and Bernie when they were here.
It was great to get together again.

ken

Attachments

• 20170308_152712-001.jpg
    20170308_152712-001.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 24
Glad to see those familiar faces again!  Thanks for posting, Ken.  Sorry we missed seeing you Marlene and Bernie.  That was our Apache Trail Tour day and we missed seeing you at the information center earlier.

ArdraF

We recently installed solar panels so that we could maintain our batteries and not have to run the generator except when we were using the microwave.  So sorry that we didn't realize that you could run your generator from 6am to 11pm without having a Genturi (or other brand of exhaust diverter).  The weather was beautiful and we wished to be able to sit outside our rig and to have our windows open.  Unfortunately our neighbor's exhaust was overwhelming and we ended up leaving early.

I doubt we will attend another FMCA event.  Caveat emptor!

jsetti said:
We recently installed solar panels so that we could maintain our batteries and not have to run the generator except when we were using the microwave.  So sorry that we didn't realize that you could run your generator from 6am to 11pm without having a Genturi (or other brand of exhaust diverter).  The weather was beautiful and we wished to be able to sit outside our rig and to have our windows open.  Unfortunately our neighbor's exhaust was overwhelming and we ended up leaving early.

I doubt we will attend another FMCA event.  Caveat emptor!

Sorry to hear that.

One advantage of parking with our Forum group. We have Genturi's. Now, I was parked on the end with a non-forum member on my passenger side who didn't have a Genturi, but it was the sun side so we wouldn't have had that side open much anyway. We all got together most days between our rig and Terry&Betty's. no issue with fumes.

If we know it's going to be hot when signing up for a FMCA rally we will opt for electric to avoid the issue.

ken

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winger84
Back
Top Bottom