FMCA Rally in Chander, AZ March 7-10, 2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We will be parking with the Red River Rovers on the 6th. Drop by it should be easy to find us we have at least 15 coaches coming. There will be "happy houer activities" most evenings.
Bill

Dream Chasers said:
Oops looked at the calendar wrong. We are arriving on Sunday Mar 5th. Yes, we would like to park near you. Do we tell the staff in the holding area that we are with the RV Forum? And, will they know who/what that is? Or, give specific names? Thanks again for your help.

If you have Ken's cell call him around noon on Sunday and we will work out a rendezvous in the holding area. FMCA does not keep track of individuals or small impromptu caravans in the holding area.

Our registration packet arrived.  We'll meet you in the holding area too.  Also, we signed up for the Apache Trail tour on Wednesday which looks interesting.

ArdraF

We stay in Mesa for the winter and we won't be moving the rig to Chandler (only a few minutes away). We may be attending some of the presentations and demonstrations.

Do you have a goal time to have the caravan ready to enter the site?

ArdraF

Dean, Linda, and Sherlock will be attending. We will be staying in the electric area.  It has been a while, this will be our first outing since April. That trip had to be cut short due to a medical issue with my foot.  We are looking forward to getting back into the RV world and seeing all of you.

Dean

ArdraF said:
Do you have a goal time to have the caravan ready to enter the site?

ArdraF

Ardra,

I think we will aim to be there about noon or 1pm, but I need to check with Terry since he has much longer trip to get there. I will let you know.

ken

Dean & Linda Stock said:
Dean, Linda, and Sherlock will be attending. We will be staying in the electric area.  It has been a while, this will be our first outing since April. That trip had to be cut short due to a medical issue with my foot.  We are looking forward to getting back into the RV world and seeing all of you.

Dean

Dean,

GOOD news! Look forward to seeing you and Linda.

ken

Ken, we'll be coming from Wickenburg which will probably take a couple of hours but I see Yuma is farther.

ArdraF

Lot A is the holding area 3 miles from the festivities. Seems they ran out of generator parking by 1:00PM.

Marlene will be teaching a craft class in the Event Hall on Wed at 9:45am. I am planning on being there to help her set up and we will probably stay around a good chunk of the day. Stop by or let us know if anything is going on.

We arrived yesterday about 10:30.  It took an hour to get in and out of Lot A.  We are settled in Lot F, 10th Street, 2nd coach on the right.  Our white truck is parked in front of our rig since there is little space between us and our neighbor.  All are welcome to stop by and say hi!

Wendy, Mike, and Gordon are relaxing in Lot K 1st Street. Went to seminars this morning. Looked at new coaches (just because). Brief visit to the vendors tent - what a zoo !!! More seminars tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone that helped us out this week.  We sure did learn a lot.  Our heads are spinning from all of the information.  I'm sorry we left without saying good-bye, but we couldn't find anyone.  I guess you were still out enjoying the Rally. For those of you that might be wondering, the Girard guy diagnosed the water heater issue to a switch that costs $20. They are shipping one to us and the tech showed Bobby how to install it.  Keep your fingers crossed that it works.

Ken and Sheila, I forgot to look at the book you were talking about that has Alaska coupons.  Please let me know what it is called.

Thanks again.  We had a great time.

Dream Chasers said:
Ken and Sheila, I forgot to look at the book you were talking about that has Alaska coupons.  Please let me know what it is called.

Not Ken or Sheila, but the book is called  Alaska Toursaver .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom