Reno, NV RV Parking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jth

Anyone have any suggestions on RV Parking in or near Reno, NV. I'm not having much success find anything on line where they will answer the phone calls we have placed.

John & Brenda, N. Myrtle Bch, SC

For the next 3 days you can park at Camp Echo at St Michael's Church and watch the Reno Air Races! Lots of spots left! ;-)

Marsha/CA said:
You could try Sparks RV Park and Marina.    Here is their website.  http://www.sparksmarinarvpark.com/  Not sure this is the type of RV park you are looking for but we really like it.

Marsha~
X2 . I just stayed there last month. Nice park and a really nice storage lot adjacent to the park. Daily rates were excellent but I have no idea about the storage fees.
RichH

Thanks folks for all your help. Picked Sparks RV Park & Marina. Great place. Hope to hit the air show if it is on tomorrow then on to explore Virginia City.

I'm talk up RV Forum with all who I meet. A great group of RV'ers with a lot of info to help us new ones.

John & Brenda, N. Myrtle Bch, SC

Good choice. That place gets a lot of good comments from our members.

jth said:
Hope to hit the air show if it is on tomorrow

Air show runs through Sunday.

Stop in for a beverage. Parked in Echo parking across from St Michael's church. Dutch Star spot 131 with "OURVEE" plate

Sorry, I did not make the air show. Hope you had a good time. I've never been in this area before so I took the time just to ride and see the sights.

If you are still looking for a place in Reno, Check out the Grand Sierra Resort RV park , ph, 775-789-2147. They have a web site also. Just google GSR in Reno. We stayed in a Class C. Nice park.

Aye, GSR was one of my suggestions also. The OP decided to stay at Sparks RV Park & Marina.

Tom  If you pick this up; is there away for me to take the question off the site once I have gotten my questions resolved?

JTH

Why would you want to do that? Questions and answers are a resource for others in the future.

Back
Top Bottom