Camping World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scott 3

Overnighted at Camping World in Syracuse, NY.  Worked out great.  30 amp service, well lit.  Thank you Camping World.

Can you tell me about how you can do this? Is there a fee? We've noticed several camping worlds with fences closed up once they are closed for the night.

The lot at our nearest Camping World is always full of rigs they're selling. I don't know how they expect (shoppers) to visit for shopping.

Some (not sure if all) Camping Worlds have some parking spots set up for overnighters.  They are first come, first serve.  I called ahead to double check.  I asked where the spots were because I knew this Camping World was huge with a lot of RVs.  There were a few other overnighters the night we did it.  We had a great view out of our slide out, a tree lined lawn.  I appreciated Camping World's hospitality.

We have used three different campworldsfor overnights, just call ahead and ask.  Some don't advertise overnight spots but do offer them if you call.  Lots are well lighted and generally covered by security cameras and sometimes patrols.

Back
Top Bottom