EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Bark collar?  (Read 4220 times)

henkelphoto

• ---
Bark collar?
« on: September 22, 2016, 10:26:11 AM »
Hi guys!

First off, let me say I'm a newbie. We've only had an a-frame popup up to now, but we are getting rid of that and getting a traditional TT with enough space for us to travel with our two Bichon-Frise dogs. At least that is the plan. However, they are what are called "yap" dogs instead of lap dogs and while its no problem here at home, I'm a bit nervous about taking them out on a trip and them barking at any little thing that might move near our trailer when set up in a campground. It would be very annoying to me and especially to people set up around us.

I think our options are to leave the dogs at home when we travel or use bark collars on them while we travel. I've never used a bark collar before and was wondering if anyone has had success with them.

Thanks!
Dodge Ram 1500
Keystone Hideout 177lhs

Rene T

• ---
  • Great being on the right side of the grass
Re: Bark collar?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 10:37:20 AM »
I had a aunt that had a barker. When she put the collar on him, he was a different dog. I would do for it. I have a dog but luckily, he's not a barker.
Rene & Lucille & co-pilot Buddy
AKA  Pep N Mem
2011 Chevy Duramax 2500 HD 4X4
2011 Montana High Country 343RL
From the Granite State of NH
& Florida Snowbird in Lakeland FL

Willandgiselarv

• ---
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 10:49:37 AM »
We have 2 mini poodles and the female is the barker..tried the citronella spray and vibration/ beeping collar. After a few times of her barking and putting collar on, she realizes.  After 2 or 3 times she is controllable. Now I have them but don't use anymore...try the vibration/ beeping collar..they start soft and as they continue to bark the intensity of beeping then vibration teaches them.
I also tried a 2way radio collar and it works also on my dogs. I bring my pups they do not stay home.
2004 GB. Bellagio 38ft  3126E Allison 3060
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

Arch Hoagland

• ---
  • Clovis CA
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 11:14:52 AM »
My next door neighbor finally put a bark collar on his dog. Works great!

You can tell though when the battery goes low...barking starts.

2004 Monaco La Palma 36 DBD
W22, 8.1 gas,  Allison 1000 Transmission
7.1 MPG over 80,000 miles

2000 Lexus RX300, 4020lb
U.S. Gear Braking System

8Muddypaws

• ---
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 11:44:08 AM »
A friend of mine had two Scnauzers that barked at only two things, everything and nothing.  He put bark collars on them and they stopped barking in no time.  But they figures out exactly how much noise they could make befor it would shock them.  So they went from WOOF to grrrrrrrrrrrr.  It became a form of camp entertainment after a while.
Retired computer professional
Musician, songwriter and music director
2006 Bounder 34H, 2008 CR-V Toad

Alaskansnowbirds

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 01:22:19 PM »
Have a friend that used a bark collar on his dog. He only put it on the dog when he didn't want him to bark. It didn't take long for the dog to figure out if he barked with the collar on he got shocked. The battery went dead but it didn't make any difference, if the collar is on his neck he doesn't bark.
Don & Peg
Alaska/Arizona
Currently located here.
Weather at Camp Verde, AZ.

Gizmo

• ---
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 02:51:44 PM »
Personally I am opposed to any device/training that inflicts pain on the dog, however brief.  There are wonderful positive training methods to teach dogs not to nuisance bark.  You Tube and Google are good places to start.
Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki
2017 Eagle Cap 1165 Truck Camper With Tork Lift Fast Gun Tie Downs & T.L. Wobble Stoppers
2015 Ram Big Horn 3500 CC Cummins TD Dually 3:73 Gears & AISIN Tranny
Gone But not forgotten:
2014 Northwoods Snow River 246RKS &
2013 Aliner Expedition

henkelphoto

• ---
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 03:45:54 PM »
Hi Gizmo,

I agree with you, but properly used a bark collar doesn't inflict pain, just a noise or slight buzzing. You want to use just enough power to change behavior, not be painful. In fact, if you make it painful, it will most likely cause the dog to bark more, not less. At least that's what I've read on various sites.
Dodge Ram 1500
Keystone Hideout 177lhs

JDOnTheGo

• ---
    • JdFinley.com
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 03:57:43 PM »
A HUGE thank you to the OP for being concerned and aware of the potential problem!  As a starting point, that puts you way ahead of the masses!!

I've seen various types of training collars used with success.
JD - Full timer out west
1998 MCI 102 EL3 Revolution | 2010 Wrangler (daJeep) | 650 Watts Solar
My Adventures

Gizmo

• ---
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 04:22:52 PM »
Hi guys!

First off, let me say I'm a newbie. We've only had an a-frame popup up to now, but we are getting rid of that and getting a traditional TT with enough space for us to travel with our two Bichon-Frise dogs. At least that is the plan. However, they are what are called "yap" dogs instead of lap dogs and while its no problem here at home, I'm a bit nervous about taking them out on a trip and them barking at any little thing that might move near our trailer when set up in a campground. It would be very annoying to me and especially to people set up around us.

I think our options are to leave the dogs at home when we travel or use bark collars on them while we travel. I've never used a bark collar before and was wondering if anyone has had success with them.

Thanks!

You would do well by your dogs and to address your admirable concerns by reading this [urlhttps://www.lovethatpet.com/blog/bark-collars-do-they-work/][/url]and other material on dogs barking and training.  What many do not understand about dogs barking is there can be many different reasons for barking and underlying issues which should be addressed.   Collars may in some cases stop barking but does not address any underlying issues causing the barking and may stop healthy barking.  At the very least, if a collar is your choice, I would enlist the help of a qualified dog trainer to determine if a collar is warranted, perhaps offer some strategies to curb the barking and finally correct use of a collar.
2017 Eagle Cap 1165 Truck Camper With Tork Lift Fast Gun Tie Downs & T.L. Wobble Stoppers
Gone But not forgotten:
2013 Aliner Expedition

henkelphoto

• ---
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 05:19:57 PM »
Gizmo,

Good website, I've never heard of the "husher". I'll have to look into that. As concerns the bark collar, I would never use one without getting professional training first. Thanks!
Dodge Ram 1500
Keystone Hideout 177lhs

chindog

• ---
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 07:20:44 PM »
I once saw a dog wearing a bark collar getting zapped every time the dog next to him barked.
2014 Fleetwood Discovery 40G
2012 Honda CRV toad

Gizmo

• ---
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 08:18:42 PM »
Gizmo,

Good website, I've never heard of the "husher". I'll have to look into that. As concerns the bark collar, I would never use one without getting professional training first. Thanks!

You are welcome, best of luck and it is great you are considerate of others in parks you may visit.  As a suggestion, you might try leaving your dogs in the trailer for a short period while you stay out of sight, but close enough to listen and take action if need be.  if you have walkie talkies leave one in the trailer with the trigger taped on. 
Gone But not forgotten:
2013 Aliner Expedition

SeilerBird

• ---
  • Everything I state is my opinion.
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 08:21:13 PM »
I wish I would have had one of those for my ex-wife. ;D
I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient and I will get to you shortly.
My new Pixel camera:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMSw5eVkCfKuuEOP2
My portfolio:
https://goo.gl/photos/Cx4SaYhGfYFShSty7
My Grand Canyon shots:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Nc1AT8tQp25wJwfm1

8Muddypaws

• ---
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 08:35:28 PM »
Bet she would say the same.

I know my DW does.
Retired computer professional
Musician, songwriter and music director
2006 Bounder 34H, 2008 CR-V Toad

john owens

• ---
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2016, 12:08:31 AM »
We have 2 weiner dogs who think they are king and queen wherever we go/camp. Barking is fun and exciting to them I guess. Ruined more than one trip. Allas the bark collar from Amazon came to the rescue! We bought the rechargeable on that comes with two collars with receiving devices, and a hand held remote. This setup has 3 settings AND strengths. Beebing,vibrating and the least desireable the shocker. Female needs the shocker set on minimal while male hates the vibrater mode. Woeks like a charm!!! Now Polly is as quiet as a mouse just when we strap her collar on. Don't even have to watch her. So I highly recommend these for your sake AND your neighbors camping pleasure.
2011 Winnebago 37F Class A  2012 Unlimited JK 2001 HD roadking  1964 Manx 1641cc buggy 1985 22'Lazy Daze Class C 2007 Chaparrel 26' deck boat..Thats all folks!!

Dragginourbedaround

• ---
  • I look out the window and see trees, I'm camping
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2016, 06:42:35 AM »
Have a friend that used a bark collar on his dog. He only put it on the dog when he didn't want him to bark. It didn't take long for the dog to figure out if he barked with the collar on he got shocked. The battery went dead but it didn't make any difference, if the collar is on his neck he doesn't bark.
We use the vibration/beeping collar and it works great! He also knows just how loud he can bark before he gets the vibration. We put it on him when somebody is coming to visit. Other than when somebody is coming to visit he is a quiet dog. On the rare occasion that he barks at another dog we just show him the collar and he will stop. The vibration has 5 levels and will increase in intensity as long as the dog keeps barking. When he stops for 15 seconds it goes back to the lowest level.
Gene

2013 Winnebago Adventurer 37F
2011 Honda Fit

Ernie n Tara

• ---
  • Life is Good - Together
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 08:16:37 AM »
Hi,
We had a yapper and just started putting a muzzle on him whenever he started to bark. Worked like a charm. Now we can just show it to him and he quiets down.

Still goes wild when someone knocks, but we can live with that.

Ernie
Ernie 'n Tara

2011 Winn Journey 34y
2012 Jeep Rubicon - Dozer (orange - kinda)
2006 Jeep Wrangler

Gizmo

• ---
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2016, 10:16:39 AM »
Hi,
We had a yapper and just started putting a muzzle on him whenever he started to bark. Worked like a charm. Now we can just show it to him and he quiets down.

Still goes wild when someone knocks, but we can live with that.

Ernie
Nice!  Good strategy.
Gone But not forgotten:
2013 Aliner Expedition

Arch Hoagland

• ---
  • Clovis CA
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2016, 11:26:41 AM »
I suggest we put a bark collar on the owner.

At home I have 7 neighbors with barking dogs. Lovely. If the neighbors all wore bark collars I think they would soon correct the problem somehow.

If not at least I'd have the pleasure of knowing their dog's barking was bothering them too because as it is now the owners don't care if their dogs bark.

2000 Lexus RX300, 4020lb
U.S. Gear Braking System

jackiemac

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 01:53:49 AM »
I once saw a dog wearing a bark collar getting zapped every time the dog next to him barked.

That should be in the "post a joke" section, I laughed at that one. 

Tough problem and as a dog lover I hope you can sort it easily.  It is considerate of you also, we have been in several campgrounds where people just don't seem to care if their dog barks.
Jackie n Steve - Happy Scottish Travellers

2017 Heartland Sundance 288rls
2016 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi

Home in Scotland eagerly awaiting next trip!

Rosebud3

• ---
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 11:47:54 PM »
When dogs are left alone their safety must be considered. You don't want to put something on them that may get caught on something and potentially choke or strangle them, especially if there is more than one dog. They can wrestle and get caught in another's collar or muzzle. There have been cases where one dog got a tooth caught in its housemate/playmate's collar and couldn't get released and the collar choked (killed) the dog.

mikef

• ---
  • Winnebago Posse
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2016, 12:39:55 AM »
I have a yapper and I found the collar that gives an audible beep, then escalates to a vibration works best. I work part time and would get asked to leave, if he was a nuisance. They don't mind if you leave them, only that they don't cause a disturbance. Many times, I don't even put a battery in, because just putting the collar on, does the trick.
1992 Winnebago Chieftain 32'
460 Ford chassis, New long block

tanglemoose

• ---
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 10:40:53 PM »
We live next door to a horrible neighbor with 3 barking dogs.... neighbor horrible as they don't do anything with their dogs, so they bark.... We got one of these gizmos for our yard... and now when we take the TT out we have gotten in the habit of packing it in the TT as we have had the unfortunate outdoor time of trying to listen to geese land on the lake, only to listen to neighboring camper that decided to bring their dog or dogs... that bark and bark.... Put this on your table in TT or on table outside and their dog will quit barking. Also, leave on our table when we leave our dog inside, as I don't want her to be barking when we are gone.... there are different versions of this, and they work wonderfully...

http://www.petsafe.net/bark-control

Donna and Mark
and our Golden Lexie
New 2017 TT Keystone Cougar  Same model... but NEW Features!
2015 Keystone Cougar 1/2 Ton Series, 21rbswe, 26'
2013 Toyota Tundra
Living in Cold Montana Country.....

DearMissMermaid

• ---
  • Read my mis-adventures at DearMissMermaid.Com
    • DearMissMermaid.Com
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 05:35:07 AM »
My doggy needs a load of exercise to keep quiet. Walking and playing with dogs can help them tremendously on bark control.

Share the camp with them, long brisk walks.

Don't just show up, lock up the dogs then take off sightseeing for the whole day and leave the other campers to listen to the barking.

I had to do many practice runs to get my pooch to stay home quietly. It helps to have a 2nd person or baby monitor. I would tell him to stay and be quiet, then walk away. Every time he barked I had to come back and correct him, then leave again.

Eventually I was able to actually go somewhere besides making 90 round trips back to correct doggy.

No matter what age of dog, training never stops.

Be sure to include lots of exercise with barky dogs first. This truly does help settle them down.
http://DearMissMermaid.Com

Living, working. playing  in a Class C, 1994 Tioga Montara, 28'

Pack half the stuff and twice the cash.
http://dearmissmermaid.blogspot.com/

Jeff in Ferndale Wa

• ---
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2016, 12:28:21 PM »
I once adopted a dog that turned out to be the most unruly dog I've ever seen.
Not only would she bark constantly,she would bolt out of the fenced back yard any time the gate was left open.
As a last resort,I got a shock collar,and it worked.

I did accidentally hit her with the highest setting once when she was heading out of the gate. :-[
She yelped pretty loud,but never again attempted to leave the back yard!
2007 Springdale 260
2008 Ford F250
2004 Honda Goldwing GL1800
Rampage Motorcycle Lift

Currently at work in King Cove, Alaska

Rene T

• ---
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 12:14:28 PM »
I purchased a invisible fence for my dog. It does the same thing as a bark collar except it starts out as a sound, then a mile shock and progressively increases the closer he got to the buried wire. I have a big yard and I have well over 500' of wiring. I would never be able to train him to stay within those parameters. I think he may have received the shock twice over the last 6 years.

That dog has since passed and now we have another dog and as soon as we get home, the collar will be going on him and we'll train him the same way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 12:16:22 PM by Rene T »
AKA  Pep N Mem

Captainedro

• Captain Edro
    • River Run Tours
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2016, 02:14:57 PM »
We have had a couple different collars, Garmin with Remote being the best.....after a couple of corrections they get the picture and you can not even turn it on after that.
☠️ Captain Edro

SnowGypsy

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2017, 05:44:28 PM »
Now, almost 12 years old, our 65 lb barker was tamed by the citronella collar.  We tried all of the positive approaches, watched videos, read books, tried a vibration collar (non-shock) and nothing else had worked.  She is a stubborn dog, but one of the best dogs I have ever owned.  I would never have used a shock collar on her.  I saw someone shocking their dog for the fun of it, so many times it is indeed the owner who needs the collar and not the dog.
Cathy

kdbgoat

• ---
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2017, 05:58:37 AM »
I have used both the bark collar and invisible fence with different dogs. The bark collar was self adjusting for intensity as the dog chooses by not stopping barking. It was used on a German Shepard and we did not shave the neck area. She barked enough about twice to raise the collar from vibrate to shock. On the fence, we set the intensity to audible/vibrate (I can't remember which) for about two weeks. She didn't even like that, but would still challenge the fence. I set the intensity at the lowest setting. After the first shock, she never challenged the fence again. I also went back to the no shock setting later the same day.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant

2016 Leprechaun 319DS

catblaster

• ---
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2017, 09:21:34 AM »
 Our last three Dobies have all had the shock collar, they ranged in weight from 90 to 132 lbs and responded to a mild shock and usually to just the vibrate. It all depends on the dogs personality, prey instinct and how quickly they learn Usually after a month the collar comes off and is put away. I hate shock collars but it is better than having them eaten by a gator (we live on a gator infested creek) or run over by our backhoe since they all have loved to chase the mower or any other vehicle in they yard. As far a barking I tried the method of going back in and scolding them, it didnt work so a trainer I spoke to suggest to somply ignore him since going back in was giving them the attention they wanted even if it was a scolding. Now they bark for a short time (less than a minute) and lay down or until we leave. As soon as we are not in sight the barking stops.
Will and Jane
95 Winnebago Luxor

DearMissMermaid

• ---
  • Read my mis-adventures at DearMissMermaid.Com
    • DearMissMermaid.Com
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 05:13:42 AM »
Walk, walk, walk. Extremely rare to find a dog who complains about too much walking. Just the opposite. Most want more more more.

Moving to a new campground can confuse a dog. Where is the dotted line? Do they protect 20 acres or 20 feet? How defensive and protective should he be?

I mostly travel alone with an active dog. Even though I often arrive dead tired at the next camp, I mostly set up the bare minimum such as level the rig and plug in electricity. Then I take my pooch on a long walk around the campground or park. I do the rest of the set up later.

He loves this. He gets to sniff and do pee-mail. He gets to check out how many other dogs and people are around. He gets a feel for the density that he doesn't own 10 acres and he shouldn't bark at the folks 20 feet away on their site.

After the walk, I generally come back and tether him outside while I putter around with water hookup and rocking chair and so on. He loves to sit in a camp chair with a toy and blankie, so I usually set that up for him .

Whenever possible, try to spend at least 24 hours with your dog before you take off without him for lengthy absences. I see all too often, folks drive in, hook up, walk the dog for 30 seconds then lock him up and leave him alone for hours. The confused dog barks and fusses the entire time. Even worse is when a dog cries and you can hear their severe stress. It's heartbreaking.  Especially true for younger dogs and some that were apparently snatched away from mama way too soon.

Windows. My dog loves to have all the shades up so he has a view from every window. He doesn' t have to guess about what's going on around him, he can see. In my experience, the noisiest dogs in camps seem to be the ones that are hermetically sealed inside with all the blinds and curtains drawn.

Do not stake your dog outside away from you and your family. I've seen this awful scenario too many times by deaf families. They tie the dog up to a tree with 4 feet of rope, then they all sit 20-40 feet away while the dog barks or whines constantly.

The 6 foot leash rule is in effect most everywhere, but 99% of the parks don't mind your dog being tethered on your lot while you are outside with him. So, no, you don't have to tie him up with a 6 feet leash to the picnic table so the poor dog can't move more than 2 inches.

Plan activities with your dog! Why have a dog if you don't enjoy his company?

Take him hiking or fishing or biking or to the dog park if they have one. I taught my dog to play fetch and Frisbee. When we find a dog park or an open area away from everyone else, we can break out the ball or frisbee and play a spirited game to wear him out. My dog has been sightseeing a lot. I try to check ahead to see if doggy can go.

For instance he got to see Niagara Falls and it lifted the pressure off us to hurry up and go check on him. He just went with us and we all had a great leisurely time. Shop owners kept inviting us inside, doggy and all. I wasn't in a shopping mood, but I was surprised at the numerous invitations we received to come on inside and bring the dog.

In many places, you can actually go to a restaurant with outdoor seating and let your leashed dog go with you. Check ahead. This is a great option for travelers with dogs.

Travel with two water dishes and keep both clean and full. One for outside and one for inside.

Spend a little time every day on training. Dogs are never fully trained and it never hurts to keep positive reinforcement going as you train them to be a wonderful pet.

Mine never gets a treat unless he is sitting quietly waiting  for it. So when he is annoying. I just grab the treat bag. He immediately shuts up and sit down, even though I haven't actually offered a treat yet. I've even mixed up his regular food with treats  in a special bag. He seems happy enough to get a variety.

My dog isn't allowed to beg while we eat. But I often do have something set aside for him for later. Like if I make hamburgers, I make him a tiny one and set it aside. After we are through eating, he gets his "begging cup" handed over and he loves this! He also love mac and cheese, so if I make some,  I will put a tiny spoonful in the begging cup. After our dinner, we give him his little treat.

My friends were amazed when they invited me to stay  for dinner. They asked what should we do with your dog? I said, well he will  just sit here next to me and be quiet, if that's OK. My doggy (barely 7 pounds) sat next to me at the picnic table, completely ignoring us while we ate. He already sits at the dining booth in my rig ignoring me while I eat, so even visiting elsewhere he (thankfully) chose to put on his best behavior.

Dogs want to make you happy!  Train them and reward them for that.

http://DearMissMermaid.Com

Living, working. playing  in a Class C, 1994 Tioga Montara, 28'

Pack half the stuff and twice the cash.
http://dearmissmermaid.blogspot.com/

Landis1659

• ---
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2017, 07:18:45 PM »
My sister used one for her shitzu it works great, thinking about using it on my Yorkie.

garyb1st

• ---
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 01:00:12 PM »
I suggest we put a bark collar on the owner.

At home I have 7 neighbors with barking dogs. Lovely. If the neighbors all wore bark collars I think they would soon correct the problem somehow.

If not at least I'd have the pleasure of knowing their dog's barking was bothering them too because as it is now the owners don't care if their dogs bark.

X2.  Dogs bark.  Get over it. 
Gary B1st

2005 Pace Arrow 35G
2016 Jeep Wrangler

kdbgoat

• ---
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2017, 02:02:54 PM »
And dogs can be trained not to bark, get over it.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant

2016 Leprechaun 319DS

Kheren

• ---
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2017, 03:58:44 PM »
Not trying to high jack this thread but does anyone know of something that works on neighbor dogs that will not affect MY DOG? My dad lives next door with 3 non stop barkers! I've tried in nice ways to tell him what a nuisance they are to everyone with no avail. My mom was the disciplinarian, she passed 3 months ago so it's way worse. I used to ignore it but now I have a new pup who doesn't bark...YET...I'm afraid he will learn from them. Thanks!

Arch Hoagland

• ---
  • Clovis CA
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2017, 04:27:44 PM »
Not trying to high jack this thread but does anyone know of something that works on neighbor dogs that will not affect MY DOG? My dad lives next door with 3 non stop barkers! I've tried in nice ways to tell him what a nuisance they are to everyone with no avail. My mom was the disciplinarian, she passed 3 months ago so it's way worse. I used to ignore it but now I have a new pup who doesn't bark...YET...I'm afraid he will learn from them. Thanks!

http://www.gadgetreview.com/7-anti-bark-devices-to-keep-fido-quiet

My daughter uses one of the sonic devices with her 5 dogs. She says they work.

2000 Lexus RX300, 4020lb
U.S. Gear Braking System

Rene T

• ---
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2017, 04:30:51 PM »

Call the police. No need to put up with barking dogs all the time. The police will get tired of the calls and eventually will do something about it like a citation for a noise complaint.
AKA  Pep N Mem

Kheren

• ---
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2017, 05:00:54 PM »
http://www.gadgetreview.com/7-anti-bark-devices-to-keep-fido-quiet

My daughter uses one of the sonic devices with her 5 dogs. She says they work.
Thanks I will check it out, I just don't want my dog to hear any annoying sounds.
Call the police. No need to put up with barking dogs all the time. The police will get tired of the calls and eventually will do something about it like a citation for a noise complaint.
Well it's my dad...and I should add it's never at night or while they're indoors, but as soon as they come outside BAM at my gate barking.

Rene T

• ---
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2017, 05:15:03 PM »
Well it's my dad...and I should add it's never at night or while they're indoors, but as soon as they come outside BAM at my gate barking.

OOPS. I missed that. Never mind what I said.  :'(
AKA  Pep N Mem

Kheren

• ---
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2017, 05:21:24 PM »
OOPS. I missed that. Never mind what I said.  :'(

Lol. Well I admit it's been a thought!!

Rene T

• ---
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2017, 05:27:24 PM »
Lol. Well I admit it's been a thought!!

You can still call, just blame it the other neighbor if he questions it.   ;D :D ;)
AKA  Pep N Mem

Kheren

• ---
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2017, 05:33:55 PM »
You can still call, just blame it the other neighbor if he questions it.   ;D :D ;)

There's a thought! I like it  ::)

Hosted by Over The Network