Nellie E Saloon/Desert Bar near Parker, AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Back2PA

Anyone been to the Nellie E Saloon/Desert Bar near Parker? Doing a quickie weekend to Buckskin Mt State Park next month and read this quirky bar was worth the drive

Go!  It's a fun trip.  Beware the bloody mary cocktail.  I had to water it down with Tom's beer to even be able to drink it.  ;D

Once you get there it's a fun bar, but the ride in will loosen your dental fillings. I think it's 45 minutes to and hour ride in from the main road. We road in a friends pick up, not sure I would put my car through that rock-n-roll ride.

TheNewhalls said:
Once you get there it's a fun bar, but the ride in will loosen your dental fillings. not sure I would put my car through that rock-n-roll ride.

We'll be in the Toad so going to give it a try. Sounds fun, confirms what I've read. Thanks all for the feedback

Worth seeing at least once, go early, it can get crowded.

Looks like a good day trip from Quartzsite in January.

Lots of outdoor seating, we brought our little dog, and he just sat on my lap.

Becks said:
Lots of outdoor seating, we brought our little dog, and he just sat on my lap.

What's the food situation at the Nellie E? I'm guessing 'bar food' (which is fine) but doesn't seem to be any info on their site

We had burgers and beer while there, can't remember what else they may have had.

Becks said:
We had burgers and beer while there, can't remember what else they may have had.

Ok thx, figured. That works. Long, dusty road. We'll be thirsty - and hungry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom