cant find water pump on my 92 Itasca diesal 34fter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenvb

the on line parts book is real hard for me to see .if i blow it up.the words are all distorted..  can one of you good eye balled RVers please look and see where the water pump is ..i drained the tank. by passed hot water tank.like to by pass the pump now. i can hear it.just cant find it.i hate to dump Antifreeze in the tank and pump it thru..but i have done that in the past with our smaller older RVs.  thanks \\
\
                                http://www.winnebagoind.com/service/wincd/1992/92ikg34rq.pdf

edit by staff - changed message icon to topic solved

Is this a silent pump?? Most make enough noise you should be able to track down it's hiding place by moving around and listening while the water is left running.

Alfa38User said:
Is this a silent pump?? Most make enough noise you should be able to track down it's hiding place by moving around and listening while the water is left running.

Stu, The OP said "i can hear it.just cant find it".  I would get another set of ears and have them listen.  I wouldn't think it would be that difficult.

Find the inlet for filling your water tank on the outside of the RV. Then go inside and find the closest thing that uses water, either shower, toilet or sink. The water pump will be somewhere in between the two locations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom