RV temp monitor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nikasdads

Anyone using a system to monitor the temp or power connection in your RV?  Our biggest concern is when we leave our dog in the RV, if the power or AC were to fail, we'd like to know while we are away.  Found a few online but they require a land line connection.  Need something WIFI or Cell based. 

This is what I use:  Motorola FOCUS 66 Wi-Fi HD Home Monitoring Camera

In addition to temperature, the video and sound monitoring come in handy. You can even talk to you pup. It is 120v, so you might want to plug it into an inverter powered outlet. I just figure if it is not broadcasting, the power must be out.  It uses a free website to interact, but I haven't had a problem with it in over a year. And I use it all the time. Of course we don't depend on campground wi-fi.

ItascaOK said:
This is what I use:  Motorola FOCUS 66 Wi-Fi HD Home Monitoring Camera

In addition to temperature, the video and sound monitoring come in handy. You can even talk to you pup. It is 120v, so you might want to plug it into an inverter powered outlet. I just figure if it is not broadcasting, the power must be out.  It uses a free website to interact, but I haven't had a problem with it in over a year. And I use it all the time. Of course we don't depend on campground wi-fi.

what do you use for wifi then if not using campground?

nikasdads said:
Anyone using a system to monitor the temp or power connection in your RV?  Our biggest concern is when we leave our dog in the RV, if the power or AC were to fail, we'd like to know while we are away.  Found a few online but they require a land line connection.  Need something WIFI or Cell based.

Just bring the 4 leg to a dog shelter !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom