Best Home Security System.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
There was a thread here sometime ago and I can't find it.  The question was what is the best/economical home security system. I may have even started that thread. Some people use LiveWatch and some use SimpliSafe. What are some of the pros and cons. How would I find that thread?

Well I ordered a SimpliSafe system yesterday morning. Looking forward to install it before we head south for the winter. We have a serious drug problem in the city next to us and the burglaries are out of this world. Druggies looking for cash or things to turn into cash. It will be reassuring this year that we'll have something watching over our home and less than $15.00 a month.

If anyone is looking at installing a system, when looking at the different packages, scroll down to the bottom  to an area of refurbished systems.
http://simplisafe.com/home-security-shop
I purchased one of them and saved over $100.00 if I hade built my own system and a smoke alarm came with it which I would not have ordered if I built my own system.

SeilerBird said:
That would be toys. I have a ton of new toys. Life is good. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You seem to be having a lot of fun Tom. That's what life's all about. You'll need to post a video for us to listen to. ;)

Well I installed the SimpliSafe system and I'm very happy with it so far. My daughter was over the other night and I was explaining to her how to disarm the system for when she comes over to check the house. I clicked on the panic button on the keychain remote to show her how it works. The siren in the house and the one outside immediately went off. I clicked the off button to disarm/silence it. Within 30 seconds the phone rang. It was the monitor dispatch center wanting to know if everything was OK. Now that's quick service.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom