Catchup on musical/talent shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
We've been getting caught up on our numerous recorded shows; Many were downloaded to the DTV Genie (in the coach) while we were away, and others downloaded when we got home.

The Voice has some really good contestants this season, and I can only watch/listen in awe while these young folks perform. They have four great coaches (Adam Levine, Miley Cyrus, Alicia Keys, & Blake Shelton). Miley would not have been my first choice as a coach, but she's matured a lot in the last couple of years, and I think she'll do well for her team. I must admit to not knowing Alicia, although I knew her music; Another great addition to the coaches.

Chris has also been watching AGT, but I quickly get turned off by one of the judges (guess who). Chris tells me they have some great contestants this season.

Same shows in the UK.  Simon must be raking in the cash!  I like the Voice as it's not about image, at least in the first round.  The UK version gets a bit too namby pamby near the end with virtually  no  constructive criticism which I think is a shame for the acts who could benefit from it.

We hardly get tv as most of the time it's just the adverts interspersed with some local Channels!

Back
Top Bottom