Oregon 101

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

schoolsout2

Traveling down 101.  Beautiful.  Heading to California, this will make it all 4 corners of the continental US in the last 12 months.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 110
This is the Yaquina Head lighthouse north of Newport.  We also saw many Gray Whales there.

Each part of the country has many great things to see and do.  We really like the NP's.  Yosemite is a favorite, by so was Bamff and  and, and...

schoolsout2 said:
Each part of the country has many great things to see and do.  We really like the NP's.  Yosemite is a favorite, by so was Bamff and  and, and...

We've hit all 48 states and people often ask what our favorite state was and our reply is we don't have a favorite. All the states have something neat about them.

So it looks like you found out the same thing. We're pretty lucky to live here.

If you haven't already passed it be sure to check out Devil's Punchbowl near Otter Crest.  One of my favorite state campgrounds is just north of Agate Beach called Beverly Beach State Park.

The Oregon coast is incredible, we never tire of it. We like Beverley Beach too, a very nice cg and central. Set up camp then went north and south on day trips. A short walk under the highway bridge took me and the dog to the beach, she went nuts with all that room to run.

I lived in that area for 11 years, still feel the need to go back there every year.  The beauty never gets old.  I also love winter when the storms come in, magnificent waves hitting basalt rock on the shore creates quite a show.  Heading that way very soon.  King Salmon fishing, crabbing and clamming are on the agenda.

We are on the road full time and never get tired of the views.  We will return to the west in a year or so.

schoolsout2 said:
Traveling down 101.  Beautiful.  Heading to California, this will make it all 4 corners of the continental US in the last 12 months.

Beautiful, so sweet and serene. Would love to meditate there. Thanks for share.

I too have been to all 48 of the lower 48 states but no one has ever asked me which one was my favorite. But I was asked dozens of times which one was my favorite National Park (Yosemite) when I told people I was living in the National Parks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom