Quartzite rally?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

In the photo album there is a section of photos from the Quartzite rally.  When is that held?  Thanks.

--pat

Pat,

The Quaartzsite rally is held the last week or so in January each year.  Womeone will probably pop in to give the dates of the next rally  ;D .

Don:  Thanks.  That's about when I thought it might be.  The Quartzite community sounds interesting.

--pat

Pat said:
Don:? Thanks.? That's about when I thought it might be.? The Quartzite community sounds interesting.

--pat

Quartzsite is interesting and when at the QZ rally with framily it is great.  Please watch out for the dates when posted  and try to join us.

Pat said:
Don: Thanks. That's about when I thought it might be. The Quartzite community sounds interesting.

--pat

WE look forward to meeting you there next January  ;D.

Does anyone know the exact dates of the Quartzsite 06 WINTER rally?  I will post the dates to the calendar as  soon as I know when they are being scheduled? 

Calendar girl.

The QZ rally is held the same week as the RV Show in QZ.  Until QZ planners announce the date all we know is it will be in January.

Hello Betty:

Betty Brewer said:
Does anyone know the exact dates of the Quartzsite 06 WINTER rally?? I will post the dates to the calendar as? soon as I know when they are being scheduled??

Calendar girl.

The RV show is January 21-29, 2006 -- according to:

http://www.quartzsitervshow.com/RVSHOW.HTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom