Picked up our first TT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picked up TT on Friday and on Tuesday the electric company came out and laid wires across the top of it and scratched the side and back. Dragged the wires across the white top and let black on it. They damaged my awning on one side. I made them come back out immediately. They weren't going to tell me. They never filed my report and I had to endure their torture for 3 days of how it would have been damaged sooner or later anyway. Like they did me a favor. Finally the head over the crew got tired of dealing with me because I would not just live with the damage. We took a two day maiden voyage in it and now it is at the RV dealership getting an estimate. Boy this experience has had me upset and depressed. The dealership got my TT straight from the factory especially for me and I had it 3 days before the electric company damaged it. I'm still in shock that someone could do this on purpose and not think anything about it and wasn't going to tell me.  :( :eek:

DragonflyChick said:
Picked up TT on Friday and on Tuesday the electric company came out and laid wires across the top of it and scratched the side and back. Dragged the wires across the white top and let black on it. They damaged my awning on one side. I made them come back out immediately. They weren't going to tell me. They never filed my report and I had to endure their torture for 3 days of how it would have been damaged sooner or later anyway. Like they did me a favor. Finally the head over the crew got tired of dealing with me because I would not just live with the damage. We took a two day maiden voyage in it and now it is at the RV dealership getting an estimate. Boy this experience has had me upset and depressed. The dealership got my TT straight from the factory especially for me and I had it 3 days before the electric company damaged it. I'm still in shock that someone could do this on purpose and not think anything about it and wasn't going to tell me.  :( :eek:

Wow that is truly a bummer. 

Took a one week old trailer into a shop to have some warranty work done and they poked a hole in the front of it with a forklift when they were moving it.

I eventually named that trailer "Lumpy"  Over the several years we had it I got a dent, scratch, etc on all 4 sides, top and bottom. 

Things happen.

Bummer Linda. It's amazing that the crew foreman would even consider letting anything contact your rig.  Don't worry, anything they did is fixable.  I bet they will think twice about doing anything like that again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom