TomTom GPS Map Update.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
I've had my TomTom for several years and I wanted to update it with the most recent maps. I tried to on my own but was having all kind of issues. This was the first time doing it. I called them for assistance. They walked me trough it. It took about 1-1/2 hours to update. I wanted to speak to that same person again so I called the number. I got another girl. I asked to speak to 1st girl and I gave the name. She said that that call was originated in Egypt and this call was in India.  DUH!!! :mad: ::) :eek:
Where is this country going? Nothing is done here anymore and the American people are paying big time for it. I was p_ss_d when I hung up.

Rene T said:
I've had my TomTom for several years and I wanted to update it with the most recent maps. I tried to on my own but was having all kind of issues. This was the first time doing it. I called them for assistance. They walked me trough it. It took about 1-1/2 hours to update. I wanted to speak to that same person again so I called the number. I got another girl. I asked to speak to 1st girl and I gave the name. She said that that call was originated in Egypt and this call was in India.  DUH!!! :mad: ::) :eek:
Where is this country going? Nothing is done here anymore and the American people are paying big time for it. I was p_ss_d when I hung up.
No one raises a child in the US and hopes they grow up and work in customer service. We are not training our children to take lesser jobs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom