EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Good Sam campground directory  (Read 593 times)

Pat T.

• ---
Good Sam campground directory
« on: October 15, 2016, 04:25:25 PM »
When I use the good sam campground directory and go to any state but use the map part of that state it shows all the campgrounds but when I click on a good sam park it will not bring up the name of the campground. If I click on a campground that is not a good sam campground it will bring up the name of the park and let me click on details. I have gone onto refine search to see if their is a button to mark so that it will high light the campground but can't find one. I mark the one that says Good Sam parks and  all camping. Can anyone help me find how to bring up the Good sam parks

Thanks
Pat

malexander

• ---
Re: Good Sam campground directory
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 08:01:05 AM »
Good Sams has a forums board, called Good Sams Open Road forums.
I can't answer your question, and if no ones else can either, I'd check out their forums.
Marshall Alexander
2007 Fleetwood Bounder 38N DP, 2008 GL 1800 Goldwing, 2007 VTX 1300, Cessna 150 & 172, Rans S19 Venterra

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 08:10:17 AM »
 You are talking about the state Map View on goodsamclub.com, right?  It seems to work OK for me. I can click on either a GS park or another and get the same pop-up that has the park name and basic info, plus buttons for View Website, View Ad, etc. if applicable to that park. And the park name is clickable as well.
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL

Pat T.

• ---
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 12:27:48 PM »
yes it is the good sam.com and I to can bring on parks that are not goodsam parks  and it will let me click on it and the park pops up and I can click on it for details and but if it is a good sam park nothing pops up. Have checked out the page to see if I am missing something. I will try and go to the good sam forum and maybe someone their can help me

Pat

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 07:36:38 PM »
As I said, the site seems to work OK, so has to be some anomaly in your computer.  Maybe needs Java enables or something like that. Hope their forum can help you.
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL

Hosted by Over The Network