Stolen Property

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RckyMntLuv

Hello, our cat was stolen while at a KOA in St Mary?s Georgia. She was stolen before hurricane Matthew (we live in Jacksonville Florida) and if the people that stole her didn?t cross state lines before the storm they will soon.  So we are pleading with the RV community for help. Please pass this story along in every way possible. The people that we think stole her may claim that we didn?t take proper care of her. Rather than report us so that we could prove them wrong they just stole her. We can prove years of good care and love via our vet group. We can prove ownership via years of adorable photos. The following is my daughter?s version of the story. Please help save our heart.
'My name is Myranda and I?m homeless. But that's ok. I?ve been homeless before. The bad part is someone stole my cat. My family was saying at a KOA camp for a few weeks and because we live in Florida it?s hot. We had to crack the windows of the car even at night. One night we cracked one too much and our little Italics got out. We saw her running around the camp site for a few days so we were hopeful. We got a cat trap and set it up with her food and a toy and waited. In the morning we found the trap sprung, closed, no toy, no food and no cat. We stopped seeing her around the site. That was September. Now it?s been weeks and I have to stop myself from whistling for her because I know she can?t hear me. She won?t come when I whistle, she won?t sit on my book when I?m trying to read and when we find a house to live in it can't be home because home is where the heart is and my heart was stolen.'

Attachments

• compressed tally.jpg
    compressed tally.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom