Only one breakdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pugapooh

And only about an hour trip!

Finally took our first ever rv trip to Jellystone in Hagerstown,MD.  Went up Friday,VERY nervous about it all.  Felt much better Sat.  My biggest worries, in no particular order,breakdowns,directing the DH,and keeping the DH fed and happy.  Cooking in the TT felt so odd.

Anyway, started home today and hit a pothole,bad bad noise in right front.  limped to the rest area where it's determined to be a broken U joint.  Oh Sh@t!  Fortunately, dear daughter and her family had stayed in a cabin and had lingered for another round of mini golf.  They met us at the rest stop and took hubby off to the parts store.  Pippi(pug) and I hung out in the TT.  Was worried about getting the truck and trailer home.  my brother was nice enough to come up and be willing to tow the trailer if needed. 

Superhubby was able to fix it well enough for us to get home!  Dropped the TT at my brothers first.  So glad we were close to home but got me thinking about having a better emergency plan.

I started to call State Farm,as we have towing coverage.  How would a truck/trailer tow be handled?  I mean to check with them tomorrow but just wondering what others have hopefully nOT had to go through.  Should I be looking at rv specific plans?  thanks for reading!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom