Her idea!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wfahey415

Our house is still being repaired from the April 12 hailstorm but the wife has decided that we will be putting the house on the market in the spring and moving into the RV.  I casually mentioned this several months ago and got a lukewarm response from her.  Now after moving the rig to a local lake and going out there just about every weekend, it has become her idea.  (whatever it takes right?)

We will be downsizing over the winter which shouldn't be too difficult as we both hate clutter. 

Stay tuned. 

Congrats, we did the same thing years ago, and enjoy it more every day.

We just did the same thing.  It was my idea too. (I'm the wifey.) I had to persuade  (read: insist)  that we do it. Not that he didn't want to,  he just doesn't like change,  and I do.  We actually closed on the house Friday.  He's already sick of being crowded (so it's our 17 yr old) but we are enjoying the freedom and the extra padding on the bank account from not paying a mortgage, taxes, insurance, lawn guy, housekeeper & utilities.  Good luck!  The downsizing is the hardest part.

Good luck with the declutter. I thought it was gonna be easy. Nope. Still working...wife doesnt like getting rid of stuff, even if we never use it. I didnt realize how much crap I have.

My Domestic Princess was a full-timer when we met and I brought her over to the dark side.  Now we're getting ready to sell my house and move into the RV full-time.  Our MH is located in a private campground with nearly every amenity.  Very quiet and calming. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom