Perry Georgia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Big FMCA Rally up to Perry next week.  I'll be there in the Fleetwood exhibit, we will have the Expedition, Discovery and Excursion as well as the Pace Arrow.  If you are there and get a chance, stop by and say hello.  Better yet, stop by and...  wait, that might be a commercial!  Never mind...

I am planning on taking my MC with me, if you ride, definitely stop by and maybe a nce evening ride in the hills, or whatever is around Perry.

Hi Bill,

Would love to ride with you but won't be making Perry this year. Wait, that's where it rains on every RV rally!!! Better leave the bike home. :)

Did make Daytona twice. Even rode the bike!! ;D

judway said:
We are going. The extended weather forecast is sunny and partly sunny all week ;D. Should be a good rally.

Wayne,

You believe them??? ;D ;D

BTW, did you have your rally at Airstream Park yet?? Went by there today and thought of you. We're supposed to leave in another week or so. Hoping to postpone it for a couple of weeks.

PancakeBill said:
Big FMCA Rally up to Perry next week.  I'll be there in the Fleetwood exhibit, we will have the Expedition, Discovery and Excursion as well as the Pace Arrow.  If you are there and get a chance, stop by and say hello.  Better yet, stop by and...  wait, that might be a commercial!  Never mind...

I am planning on taking my MC with me, if you ride, definitely stop by and maybe a nce evening ride in the hills, or whatever is around Perry.

Been in Perry since Tuesday - camped on other side of I-75.  I have just toured the Newmar 08's with the 07 engines in them. They all have the Comfort Drive, which from talking to owners is a great tool for easing driving. I'll be at Fleetwood trying to hook up with many of my old Discovery friends. I'll try to see you there and say hello. Will only be there through Tuesday.

Jim

They gotta be right sometime ;D. We were at Airstream Park in January but we didn't take the Toad. I have been wondering when you were leaving. We are remodeling the kitchen in the house so we are really busy and things are unpredictable. I just spent two days fixing the water lines and the sink drain line in the MH  :mad:. I don't think I should have bought the kitchen slide out.

Hi Wayne,

Sorry we missed you at Airstream!! Wish you had called. We would have been happy to come out and see you.

We're supposed to leave next weekend to head north. I'm hoping to postpone it a week or two. Will find out next week when I check with the Service Manager at work. If it's still cold, snowy, and no deliveries to speak of, I'll stay here. It's getting too nice to leave now!! :)

Kitchen slides do have addtional worries but I'm glad we have ours. I've only had one problem so far. The factory didn't route the sink drain properly and it kinked each time the slide came in. Eventually it wore a hole though the hose and leaked. I replaced the hose and fastened it so it wouldn't kink. Reminds me I should check it again to be sure it's still OK. Been good for a couple of years now.

Jim
I am hoping for weather accuracy.
I'll be getting up there on Sunday evening, kind of late. 

Daytona, I went over on Friday, just for the day, rode over and back. 

Rode your bike?  I thought you left it in CT?  Did you buy a VStar?  What did I miss?

Hi Bill,

Yep, you missed it. ;D I bought an 06 Suzuki C50T. Really great bike. Heavy enough to be stable but not so heavy I have to struggle to keep it up when standing still. Even had Pat on the back for about 300 miles. She hasn't fallen off yet. Guess the velcro is working well. ;D ;D I have just over 1400 miles on it. I picked it up the day after they tossed me out of PT. It has all the things one needs, fuel injection, liquid cooling, shaft drive. I'm hoping to be able to get out today.

Hope the weather man is right. We've been there twice and were lucky to get out without a tow!! :)

Came close to a C-50T.  Real close, but dealer wasn't dealing very well.  Stopped at Yamaha shop on the way to buy shelves, dealt a deal, went home and grabbed helmet and Jolene, picked i up that afternoon.

Spent a long day at Daytona, lot of fun.

Bill,

I heard Perry was dry. Some friends from TGO attended. It probably won't rain there again until we go back. ;D

Just turned 1911 miles on the bike yesterday! Pat had to sit and wait all afternoon to see a doctor for some test results. I did a 107 mile ride, much of it along the Indian and Banana rivers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandlers
Back
Top Bottom