Micro Rally with Lorna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
Terry and Betty had the good fortune  to  be guests of Lorna Reiter at her Spring Branch  Home in Texas.  We have  photos so I will call it a mini rally! 

Lorna  looks wonderful and is coping  with her recent loss of Ned.  She  continues her volunteer work at the library and is active in her church.  She  gave us tours of the local highlights and of course is ever busy with her projects.  She repainted her shed while we were there! Terry was able to fix a few computer things she  needed  and updated her GPS.  She plans to travel a bit this winter so she just may show up at an event !

It was so good to see her!

Attachments

• Lorna's Home.JPG
    Lorna's Home.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Lorna and Terry .JPG
    Lorna and Terry .JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Girls at Dam.JPG
    Girls at Dam.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Lorna & Betty .JPG
    Lorna & Betty .JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Lorna's Project.JPG
    Lorna's Project.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 73
Thanks for posting Betty. Good to see that Lorna is doing OK. You all look good!

You, Terry and Lorna all look wonderful, Betty.  Please give our love and hugs to Lorna.

It was really wonderful to have Terry and Betty here to visit.  I am looking forward to more of our framily visiting.  I miss Ned so much so it means a lot to me to have company from the Forum. Thanks to Terry and Betty for coming to spend time with me.

Sometimes I don't always follow the Forum that close and did not see the post of Ned's passing.  Never met the guy, but sure enjoyed his posts and knowledge. Please accept my sympathies Lorna and know that  I will also miss Ned.

Thanks for posting the pictures Betty.  Lorna, you look great.  Hope to see you in the not so distant future.

Robin

Well if that was a micro rally, I had a nano rally with Lorna a couple of weeks prior.

Yes it was very enjoyable to visit with Lorna over dinner at the BBQ place.  Since we were the only forum members there, we had a large selection of folks to talk about!

Joel

Back
Top Bottom