(Motor)-Homeless: Will Work For RV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coffeegroup

Pardon my seeming sillyness, and I hope I'm not out of place asking, but hey - a guy's gotta try, or we may have to wait forever to get out on the road whilst saving for an RV.

We're a husband-and-wife marketing team (20 years, generating great results for our national clientele), looking to hit the road - and SOON! In order to make it out there sooner rather than later (and to save on out-of-pocket costs) I thought I'd post this idea. If anyone knows of a company out there willing to put a couple behind the wheel of a quality RV for a few months, we're readily available to promote your company out on the road! 

Between graphic design, live marketing, setting up our own fun-to-read travelblog with photography of your products in action, as well as some clever writing, design and even some top-notch REAL-TIME focus group and other marketing research and more, I think we can show some great value to the right folks looking for some unique exposure to help you sell your gear.

Love to know if anyone's up for the idea, as we've got serious CABIN FEVER here in Chicagoland!  Thanks for bearing with me - hope this doesn't constitute too much of a "business plug," as we're not selling stuff (other than our talent); just want to get out on the road with a mobile office.

Thanks, -John

Darn John, why didn?t I think of that!!!  Seriously, I wish you much success with this effort.  It isn?t that novel an idea, and I?ll bet someone will take you up on it.

You might want to register on RVbusiness.com and post your request there.    Those are the folks that will have the need, and possible jobs.

Best of luck to you,

Rex

Hope you're right. Thanks for steering me to the link to register - will do. Meanwhile, love your line on the Monaco pushed by a Saturn. I'm dying for Smart Cars to come to the US myself - pop one of those right up the ramp around back!

John:

The other side of reality is a lot of people are willing to do most of what you are offering gratis.

Good luck.

Yeah, well, there are plenty of folks who'd drive Nascar gratis too, but can they compete, and win?  I hear what you're saying but I earn my keep for my sponsors. :)

So John, for any of your current sponsors is it possible to forge a link between what you do for them and an RV as a medium for doing it better?

Or, can you forge a link between any of your current sponsors and an RV business to form what in effect would be a three-way partnership?--those two and you.

Ciao,

Doug

coffeegroup said:
Yeah, well, there are plenty of folks who'd drive Nascar gratis too, but can they compete, and win?  I hear what you're saying but I earn my keep for my sponsors. :)

John:

I am sorry if my response came out sounding cynical. Several years ago when I wanted in the worse way to start full timing I considered working to supplement our income.

I decided if I wanted to make money to allow us to enjoy RVing the way to do it was in my profession; aviation. I was paid for what I knew, not what someone else was willing to do it for.

I am very glad I do not have to compete with what I see people willing to provide their services for to allow themselves to RV.

As I said earlier good luck with your quest.

John,

I am sure you will find a deal to your liking.  When you do, PLEASE come back to this forum and let us know what it is.  Perhaps it will be something we all need for our coaches.  Now I know why I didn't think of doing it your way, skill.  I have lots of skills, but marketing is not one of my strongest. 

Best of luck to you,

Rex

I'd like to go back to work too, No time card, no set hours, no product, not service, $5000 month base, guarrantied half again that in OT,  deposit check in my account, no bosses, and plus expenses.  I'm not greedy, just a small job like that.    Hope you find a sugar Daddy or Momma.  Won't say it can't be done , lot's of things in my 73 yrs have certainly fooled me.

It's uncanny how truly big this world is, and there's an unexpected market for the oddest of things - selling Britney Spears' hair, or a potato chip in the shape of Texas on eBay? Who'd a thunk? ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom