Welcome to the friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing. We are the oldest online RV community.
Our forum members hail from around the globe. They come together in the RV Forum to share common interests and to share their combined knowledge and experience to help anyone with a question about any aspect of RVing.
Feel free to explore every aspect of the RV Forum, including:
- Forum home page with links to forum content.
- Message boards where you can post questions and communicate with other forum members.
- Libraries where you can view or download files containing lots of RV-related tips.
- Photo galleries where you can view photos of members' trips.
- Virtual Campfire - a weekly hosted live chat.
As you wander around the forum, you'll find lots of RV-related resources, including:
- A glossary of RV terminology.
- An illustrated explanation of the various RV types.
- Checklists to help you prepare for a trip, or to return home.
- Guidelines for buying a new or used RV.
- Photographs of members' RVs, forum rallies and RV-related activities.
- Techniques for getting online wherever you are.
- Tips for using the RV Forum and optimizing your forum experience.
- Private for-sale ads.
- Links to useful RV-related web resources.
- Search tools to help you locate forum content.
- and lots more.
Your forum hosts are volunteers who welcome newcomers and help folks get the most out of their RV Forum experience. Some live full time in their RV, traveling the USA, others are weekend warriors, while some are prior RVers. They share a love of anything related to RVs and love to help others. You can read more about these dedicated folks by clicking the Hosts button in the toolbar above.
The origin of framily.
We hope you'll participate in the forum and become one of the Framily. Forum host Jim Dick recalls the origin of the term:
"The term Framily was coined by Betty Brewer during a conversation with me on the desert about how great this forum was. She said it was just like family. I told her it was better because we don't have the arguments families usually get into. She then said it was Framily (friends and family combined). To become an official framily member one just has to join the RV Forum and participate in the sheer joy of it. Once folks attend a forum rally, they understand the meaning."