EPDM Coatings
Desert Valley RV Park
RV LED Bulbs offer Sponsored by Spotless Water Systems rvupgradestore.com Composet Products EVDO

Author Topic: fold down tv (bracket?) for flat screen  (Read 5758 times)

mdsd77

fold down tv (bracket?) for flat screen
« on: September 07, 2005, 09:37:47 AM »
I was wondering if any one has installed the fold down bracket with a flat sceen TV system???

I want to install the bracket and make the TV removable for storage(security) while driving and also be able able to move it outside while tailgating.

when I purchased the Sunrise Itasca, it had a dead 13" mounted overhead, I would like to upgrade and mount a bracket that folds up and be able to install a 23-26" flat screen.

any help is appreciated and any reference for installers in the San Diego area are welcomed...Matt

ps: also if there are any leads on a 13" ac dc unit that is not a combo unit, I would appreciate that too.

Ron

• Former Staff
  • ---
Re: fold down tv (bracket?) for flat screen
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 10:58:42 AM »
A few members have replaced their existing TVs with a flat screen TV.  I'm sure you will be getting some suggestions.
Ron & Sam-home is where we park it. Currently located   HERE

Jim Johnson

• ---
Re: fold down tv (bracket?) for flat screen
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 11:11:20 AM »
I just installed a 23" LCD and used a mount from http://www.mountsandmore.com/default.asp?refid=G570.mounts+and+more  The person I talked to is very high on Peerless mounts.  Give them a call as they are very helpful
Jim

Jim & Tarry Johnson