EPDM Coatings
Desert Valley RV Park
CamperLite RV LED Bulbs offer Sponsored by Spotless Water Systems rvupgradestore.com Composet Products

Author Topic: Looking for RV wash between Atlanta and St,Augustine Florida !  (Read 1770 times)

yamanator

• ---
I am leaving Thursday afternoon from Detroit to Florida and would love to have my motor home washed before I arrive at my destination in St,Augustine. Seeing as how I am taking I75 down thru Atlanta, I have been looking online for a truck stop that has an automatic drive thru Rv wash, does anyone know where there is a automated drive thru wash on this route? I am taking I75 to 10 into Jacksonville and then I95 south to the 206. The weather here in Michigan is cold and I can't get it done before I leave, just want to make it look good when it is sitting in the driveway at the mansion.....:-)  Thanks for any replies in advance.

Wizard46

• ---
Re: Looking for RV wash between Atlanta and St,Augustine Florida !
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 12:54:04 PM »
Pilot Travel Center Truck stop just on South side of Tifton Ga. has a Blue Beacon wash. Exit 60 I think
Jerry & Patsy Potter, Taz & Jake Jr.
2000 Winnebago Journey
2006 Ford Explorer 4X4
Current location: Home in the Woods
Home Base: Milledgeville Ga.

itsmikeagain

• ---
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 11:24:29 AM »
stop by my house in jacksoville and i'll have my kids do it for you....at a small cost of course ;)

TimeToGetGoing

• ---
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 02:42:36 PM »
stop by my house in jacksoville and i'll have my kids do it for you....at a small cost of course ;)

Can we do a wax job too?  I'll pay for all the beer while we watch them do it.   :)
Time To Get Going!

DadRVer

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 12:48:00 PM »
I actually had this guy take care of my fifth wheel. He is very thorough. Even includes the Roof/Awnings/Slides. Best of all you can see pricing upfront.
http://gauto.com/c_info.aspx?id=758