Verizon Error WMC 604

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Buchanan

Arrived in Mojave, CA yestday and my Verizon Pantech 290 air card worked fine up until about 10pm. After that I get Error WMC 604 when I click the Connect button. Have had the card for a month or so with no problems -- though haven't been in a 4G area as yet.

I have called Vz support twice now and they tell me that the service is down and they have no idea when it will be back up. I can't get farther than the person between a tech person and the folk that act as a buffer without being a bi pushy.  :)

If I Go ogle the message I get all kind of fixes that I hope are not my problem and I won't try any of them without Vz tech support telling me what to do.

Am on line via McDonald's over a "Big Breakfast" . . .

Anyone else having this problem or is, "the system is down nationwide" only apply to Bob in Mojave?

Thanks, Paul. Appears they "are" having a nationwide outage. Others who don't have an alternate service here may not have responded to my query as such.

Actually have been amazed on my spring trekking how many outlets now have free Wi-Fi. From the RV park in QZ I was picking up at least three other free parks Wi-Fi plus every fast food restaurant and laundry on main street had free Wi-Fi. Then in Laughlin the same thing. I washed my cloths Monday before leaving Tuesday AM and was pleased to find free Wi-Fi in the Laundromat in Bull Head.

Anyway -- guess I'll just use my Droid X to let my clients know why I'm off line . . .

I have been unable to connect to my Verizon 4G network all day. I am on with WiFi.

My 3G is back up at the minute.  It has been bouncing up and down all day.  I was ready to return the Mifi since it is less than 14 days old and request a new one.  After 14 days it gets more difficult to exchange one.

So if everyone else in the country is having Verizon problems, I will revert to the AT&T iPad if it goes down again.

Both the 3G and the 4G networks are stilll DOWN in Las Vegas and it's 4:33pm on Wednesday 4/27/2011.

JerryF

VZ 4G is up and running in Las Vegas at 6am on Thursday 4/28/2011.

Back
Top Bottom