Desert Valley RV Park
EPDM Coatings
RV LED Bulbs offer Sponsored by Spotless Water Systems rvupgradestore.com Composet Products EVDO

Author Topic: FYI, Thor Motorhomes has a 24 hour tech support, how nice.  (Read 879 times)

MotorhomeMax

• ---
I just found out, I needed to reset my awning controller so I thought I'd give them a call. Expecting to leave a message and to my surprise they have true in house tech support 24 hours, 7 days a week. A few minutes later I was talking to Thor RV technician who knew exactly where to reset it... The phone number is 800-860-5628. Here's the webpage: http://thormotorcoach.com/company.php

I hope all the motorhome manufacturers follow suit, this is a giant step forward in owner support.

Campfire RV

• ---
Re: FYI, Thor Motorhomes has a 24 hour tech support, how nice.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 04:04:30 PM »
I just received a phone call from them last week to inform me about the 24/7 support since I purchased mine a couple months ago. This is a really good thing to have, especially if you are away from home and have a problem that you can't figure out.

BTW, were the techs at least here in the states?

Josh
2012 Thor Chateau 28Z
2007 Toyota RAV4 FWD/Remco lube pump
Alpha Tow Bar/Blue Ox base plate
U.S. Navy Retired
Good Sam Life Member

MotorhomeMax

• ---
Re: FYI, Thor Motorhomes has a 24 hour tech support, how nice.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 09:36:55 AM »
Yes, I talked to an actual tech from their repair center in Elkhart, Indiana. Since become Thor Motor Coach they have made a big change from have average customer service to, in my opinion the best... certainly of the manufactures still in business today. I wife even mailed them a nice letter expressing how pleased with what they have done.