Help needed with Kwikee leveling jacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camperbrooks

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and wondered if someone may be able to shed some light on a problem I have with my 2003 Winnebago Sightseer.  The MH is fitted with Kwikee Level Best hydraulic jacks;  unfortunately they seem to have stopped working.

The control panel seems to function and all the LEDs light up as you'd expect, and I can hear the solenoid clicking when I press the buttons but the hydraulic motor/pump does not engage.  I have checked the fluid level, which is fine.  I also connected the motor/pump to the battery and it span (I didn't engage it for more than a split second as I didn't want to damage anything or lower the jacks)

A voltmeter seemed to show all the correct votages at the solenoid connections too, although as I had no assistance I couldn't actually check voltages while the switches were selected on the control panel.

If anyone has had this problem before and could offer any advise, I'd be most grateful.  Fortunately, the jacks are up at the moment - so no problems driving - but I'd still like to fix it.

Yours in anticipation,

Camperbrooks

Thanks for the reply.  I should have added that I have already spoken to Kwikee.  They did try to be helpful but none of their suggestions worked.

The only problem I have had with my levelers was a PC board that was obviously bad, so I don't have any real experience with troubleshooting the system.

Looks like you are going to have to corral a helper to push those buttons while you check the voltages!

Back
Top Bottom