EPDM Coatings
Desert Valley RV Park
RV LED Bulbs offer Sponsored by Spotless Water Systems rvupgradestore.com Composet Products EVDO

Author Topic: Looking for a Class A Motorhome with twin beds  (Read 2720 times)

foobar0

Looking for a Class A Motorhome with twin beds
« on: November 16, 2006, 09:03:26 AM »
Does anyone know of a Class A Motorhome that has twin beds rather than a queen size bed?
==================================
foobar - A widely used metasyntactic variable; not to be confused with fubar, a WWII-era Army acronym. Also, fooBar[0] is the name of my boat.

Torchbearer

• ---
Re: Looking for a Class A Motorhome with twin beds
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 07:36:02 PM »
The Newmar Allstar model 3950 and 3951 has a loft.  It has a queen bed and over the queen bed it has 2 twin beds.  It is a very neat floor plan.  They also make a model 3954 that has bunks as well as a queen bed.  I don't know of any that has just twin beds.  Good luck.

foobar0

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 08:20:49 AM »
Thanks for the info. I had looked at the Newmar website, but missed these models because I was only looking at the gas models and both of these are diesel. Yes, these are interesting floorplans.
foobar - A widely used metasyntactic variable; not to be confused with fubar, a WWII-era Army acronym. Also, fooBar[0] is the name of my boat.

Torchbearer

• ---
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 01:16:09 PM »
I actually test drove the Allstar model 3951.  I was very impressed with the amount of room that it had in the back.  I could stand flat footed in the master and had several inches of head clearance.  Good luck with your search.  If you are only looking for a gas model there are several class A that have bunk beds.  If you are interested let me know and I will list some of the ones I have looked at.  We were looking for a class a that would sleep more than normal so my wife and I looked at a ton of units to find the right one for us.

scottydl

• Admin assist
  • ---
  • Central IL
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 09:22:23 AM »
Does anyone know of a Class A Motorhome that has twin beds rather than a queen size bed?

Haha, I'm having the exact opposite problem... I'm looking for a full/queen bed, and I often seem to find twin bed setups.  :)  But that's on older models (late 80's, early 90's) that I'm shopping for, and I'm guessing you are in the market for a newer rig.  At some point, manufacturers must have realized that spouses like to sleep *together* so they ditched the twin bed idea.  ;)
Scott, wife, 3 boys... and the dog
1994 Thor Residency 3500 owned 2007-2012
Now looking for the next perfect RV...