Winnebago Aspect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dooitslo

I am looking for some feedback from previous or present owners of a Winnebago Aspect. Thank you.

I had the 07 Itasca cambria which is the same model basically as the aspect.  It was a good rig easy to drive and handle. Not a lot of storage but just right for one or two people.  Mine was 26 feet which is a good size for getting in to just about anywhere. Mine also had the tv in the front rather than a bunk.  Anyway those are my two cents worth.

Thank you very much for your feedback. With so many types of RV's out there it's not easy to decide on the right one. I'm planning to attend my first RV show here in Dallas in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll get a better sense of what I'm looking for. Thanks again!

My brother has a 2016 Cambria 26', the major problem is the door entry opening is too low at the bottom and is in constant danger of damage from speed bumps, dips, pot holes,and so forth. He has 4000 miles on the rig and three damage claims in this area. There is only six inches of clearance under this area and high centers easely.>>>Dan  (Look carefully at the curb side.)

I bought the 27k last summer with plans to go full timing in near future. I like the lower step and have not had an issue with that. I went to northern Minnesota staying in state parks and primitive forest camping spots last summer. Good size back trunk. I went to a rv show last week and came away even more satisfied with my decision. This is my first rv and I do no find it hard to drive except when the wind is strong. Has more cargo capacity as far as weight than some of the sprinters I was considering. I have not pulled a toad yet. Will get that set up this year.

I have a 2014 Winnebago Aspect 30J, I have never had a problem with the step. I really like my Aspect and I would buy it again. Knocking on wood, but I have only had a few minor issues, and we are 2 full years into ownership.

We have a 2016 27K. It is perfect for 2 people and has lots of storage. Few problems and all were fixed at first visit. Low step has not been a problem. Drives good except in high winds and we are approaching 10 mpg.

Back
Top Bottom