Leftover duck saladby RV Forum member oldcurios
How many of you cook like me - When you have leftovers that need to be consumed, you see what's available in the kitchen, come up with an idea, than add a little of this 'n that, a bit of one spice, then another, and mostly end up with a pretty tasty result? Last night I made one that astounded me, it was that good. I cooked a roast duck for New Years Eve and had leftovers. Here's the "recipe" I came up with.
- 1 Salad Bag of Field Greens with Carrots.
- 1 Bag of Seedless Green Grapes.
- 1 can of Mandarin Oranges.
- Leftover Duck - chopped into large bite-size pieces (about 4-6 oz of duck.
- Salt & Pepper.
- LiteHouse Ranch Dressing.
- I'm serving 2 people, so divided the Field Greens between two plates.
- Added 2-3 handfuls of grapes to each plate. (Sprinkle across the salad)
- Split the can of Mandarin oranges between the two plates. (Sprinkle across the salad)
- Salt & Pepper over the top.
- Warmed the duck in the microwave (Reheat on low about 90 seconds.
- Split the duck between the two plates. (Sprinkle across the Salad)
- Drizzle with LiteHouse Ranch Dressing.