Vegetable beef crockpot soupby forum member D2
- 1 lb. chuck roast cut in small pieces
- 1 onion chopped
- 1-14.5 oz. chopped tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes (I have not experimented with low sodium or low fat)
- 1 can kernel corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can lima beans (drained and rinsed)
Put the first 7 ingredients in crockpot. Cook on low for about 8 hours. Add drained and rinsed corn and lima beans and cook on high for about 30 minutes.
I serve with Tabasco sauce as we like to spice it up to individual taste!