Click the image below to go to our message boards
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
by Linda DeMars
- 4 cups Cooked chicken (or turkey)
- 1 8 oz can sliced drained water chestnuts
- 1 10 oz can black olives drained sliced
- 2 (10 3/4 oz ) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 6 oz cans green chilies drained, chopped
- 3/4 pound Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1 14 oz bag Doritos crushed (or similar chips)
- Mix water chestnuts, olives, sour cream, soup, green chilies.
- In greased 13 x 9 pan layer 1/2 Chips, 1/2 sauce, 1/2 cheese repeat.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 or until top is bubbly, longer if ingredients have been refrigerated in advance.