Crock Pot Lasagnaby Peg Miller
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 carton (16 ounces) cottage cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
Break noodles in half. Place half of the noodles in bottom of greased 4-quart crock pot. Stir Italian seasoning into meat and spread half over noodles in crock pot. Over the beef, layer half the sauce and water, half the cottage cheese and half the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low heat 4 to 5 hours.
Makes 8 servings.
Approximate values per serving: 557 calories, 28 g fat, 78 mg cholesterol, 30 g protein, 45 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 881 mg sodium, 46 percent calories from fat.