Betty's breakfast casseroleby Betty Brewer
- 1 Package Jimmy Dean Lite Sausage (In refrig section in the tube)
- ½ pound shredded cheddar cheese (Do note use reduced fat cheese as it will not melt)
- 6 beaten eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 can cream of Celery soup
- 8 slices of day old bread cubed. (With crusts removed)
- Fry sausage, cool.
- Mix ingredients, pour into a 9x13 baking dish (spray with Pam). Let sit overnight.
- Bake one hour at 325. Do not salt as sausage is very salty.
This is good for house guests who want a meal in the morning. It is one dish and keeps well and reheats well too.