2024 Northwood RV Rally - La Grande, Oregon Tuesday June 18th - Sunday June 23rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adam/

Well it's time for the 22nd annual NROA rally and the ideas are flowing!

The date for the rally is always the same - rally is first Tuesday following Fathers Day

Each member will need to contact the park to reserve their own site themselves. Then mail me the rally form with all the info requested filled out. The instructions to fill out the form are at the top of the form as well as the address to mail it to along with your check for the attendance fees. The parks site fees are not included in this and will be paid directly to the park by you when you arrive. No multiple site reserving by the same member will be allowed.

We will be gathering at Grande Hot Springs Resort as we do each year.

Their contact # (541) 963-5253 and they will start taking your phone & online reservation Jan 1st 2024 @ 8am.
Please note: Any online reservations made before 12:01am PST or phone reservations before 8:00am PST will go to the end of the list.
After January 4th, all online reservations will need to be sent as a direct email, as the online booking system will be blocked.

The Rally sign up form will be made available also on Jan 1st 2024 @ 8am. If you are unable to down load the form send me an email to [email protected] and I will reply back with the form attached again starting Jan 1st

Please read below so very important!

The park will hold your spot for 30 day but if I do not have your form in my hand within that time period the site reservation will be cancelled and available for the next person who calls. So make sure once your get that site reserved you get that sign up form to me. If you do not have one then email me and I will attach it to my reply. I will also email you a confirmation once I receive your form in the mail so you know.

Directions to the RV park from La Grande:
Exit New Member in Houston off of highway 84 by flying J station
At the stop sign at the bottom of the exit ramp turn right(south) onto 203 for 5-7 miles. RV Park is on right down short 1/4 mile gravel road.

Come enjoy meeting new people and reconnecting with past friends.
Will have the Pre-rally Dinner at a yet to be determine local restaurant like each year on Monday the day before the rally starts. This event can handle the first 100 who sign up. After that I will post that it is full.

Events are as follows
-Bingo
-Gonzo Golf
-Hosted evening campfires w/smores'
-Movie night – with popcorn
-Northwood demonstrates Resealing your RV
-Ice Cream Social
-Ladies Social Gathering and Crafts
-Northwood factory tour
-Potluck Dinner & Breakfast
-Fun games/Trivia contests
-Coffee/Tea/Cocoa will be available each morning
-White Elephant gift exchange
-Social gathering evening
-Of course the Northwood’s BBQ!

Invited vendors
-TorkLift, their 2023 Friday night "Name that tune" was so much fun!

-SkyMed

-Performance Trailer Braking

-MORryde

-Kleen Tank

Performance Trailer Braking just confirmed they will be attending the 2024 NROA rally. They will be on hand to do installs as well if they know ahead of time you want it done at the rally. Contact them now with any questions and to get on the install schedule. (405) 626-7009

Events are as follows
-Bingo
-Gonzo Golf
-Hosted evening campfires w/smores'
-Movie night – with popcorn
-Northwood demonstrates Resealing your RV
-Ice Cream Social
-Ladies Social Gathering and Crafts
-Northwood factory tour
-Potluck Dinner & Breakfast
-Fun games/Trivia contests
-Coffee/Tea/Cocoa will be available each morning
-White Elephant gift exchange
-Social gathering evening
-Of course the Northwood’s BBQ!

Where is the men's social gathering and trap shoot? ;)

Ok just 3 more days until the 2024 NROA rally sign ups start. There will be a limited # of sites available as first come first serve at Grande Hot Lake RV Resort. There are a couple of other parks just a short drive away,
Rendezvous rv park, Union Historic Hotel and RV park & I believe Union county fairground has a few sites. Sign up instructions are on the nroa2003.com website, just click on the big banner at the top to be taken to them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom