4-Wheeling at FMCA Rally Indio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

THEBigLarry

Frank & Barbara Weimert invited Loretta and I to ride along.  Henry & Margaret Wishard had Betty Brewer in tow and we were joined by Chet & Laurie with "Don" riding shotgun.  Pat and Alice joined in for a nice ride through Joshua Tree National Park, then out via Berdoo Canyon.  Great ride and company.  We laughed most of the way.  We had to stay on existing roads, but enjoyed the scenery and there were some places that were challenging to the drivers. 

Attachments

• Berdoo Canyon.jpg
    Berdoo Canyon.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 64
Lucy ( the dog) steals the show in photo. The ride  was fun fun fun.  We  could not imagine the number of shell casings on ground after we got out of  National Park area.  Glad not much target practice was going on when we rode through.

Drivers were learning their new vehicles and gear ratio!  (But  Frank was the leader and  an old hand!) This was a beautiful ride through a wonderful Joshua tree filled Canyon!

Good to see everyone enjoying themselves and the off-road.

Wish we were there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in May.

Mike.

zmotorsports said:
..Looking forward to seeing everyone in May...
Roger that!  I signed up to lead 7 Mile Rim again.

Great picture, I guess Terry was the photog.  Kaye Weaver sent some pictures of that area, looks like a fun trail.

John Canfield said:
Great picture, I guess Terry was the photog. 

Actually I rode in the back of Henry and Margaret's Jeep and Larry took the  photograph.  Terry and Ken were fixing Russ' water pump.  Nice trail.

Hey, Jared wanted me to let everyone know to keep an eye on Henry while off-roading.  Technically Henry doesn't really 4-wheel, he 2-wheels.  Henry thinks 4-wheels is over-rated. ;D

Mike.

zmotorsports said:
Hey, Jared wanted me to let everyone know to keep an eye on Henry while off-roading.  Technically Henry doesn't really 4-wheel, he 2-wheels.  Henry thinks 4-wheels is over-rated. ;D

Mike.
Mike - don't be so hard on Henry.  He's one of the good guys!  ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flying B
Back
Top Bottom