CA Delta waters calm again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
With the recent CA wind storms behind us, I've had several opportunities to fish and cruise local parts of the CA Delta. The doggies always seem to know my intentions, and are down the ramp from the house to the dock before I get out of the house. Chris joined us this trip for a cruise around neighboring bays; Actually, she was looking for a patio/pontoon boat for sale to add to the fleet. So much for our thoughts of moving off the water  ???

Attachments

• Beaver-exit2.jpg
    Beaver-exit2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 33
  • Neighborhood-cruise2.jpg
    Neighborhood-cruise2.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 29
We have a place north of you in Ohio, and I tell everyone we have 2 seasons in the MidWest - winter and roadworks  :)

Beautiful Delta.  Indpls turned from fall to winter this week, highs in 30s.  Is that time (maybe a bit to soon, I was hoping to get a couple more 2 wheel rides in).  Enjoy the weather for us Mid-westerners

Thanks Tom, but they were point-and-click with my cell phone. I couldn't even see the screen in the sun, and merely pointed the phone in the general direction of what I wanted to capture. I had no idea what I captured until we got home  :-[

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom