CBD oil for dogs and humans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no response.
This is a old thread, over 3 years since last entry. I'm not sure what kind of response you are expecting...

Now, about your statement. CBD (Cannabidiol) is obtained from Cannabis sativa. That fact alone doesn't make it safe automatically, for either dogs or humans.

Literally thousands of chemicals are "natural" (meaning they can be found in nature, free of human chemical modifications) and they have a wide range of effects over living creatures. From killing them instantly to healing them from a number of ailments.

The fact that CBD (which is not psychoactive) is 40% of the plant's extract, does not mean than the rest is harmless. The most important thing to consider is finding a provider that ensures the purity of the oil, where most or all of the psychoactive Cannabis chemicals (like THC) have been removed.

This is a old thread, over 3 years since last entry. I'm not sure what kind of response you are expecting...

Now, about your statement. CBD (Cannabidiol) is obtained from Cannabis sativa. That fact alone doesn't make it safe automatically, for either dogs or humans.

Literally thousands of chemicals are "natural" (meaning they can be found in nature, free of human chemical modifications) and they have a wide range of effects over living creatures. From killing them instantly to healing them from a number of ailments.

The fact that CBD (which is not psychoactive) is 40% of the plant's extract, does not mean than the rest is harmless Shop CBD. The most important thing to consider is finding a provider that ensures the purity of the oil, where most or all of the psychoactive Cannabis chemicals (like THC) have been removed.
thank you so much for your suggestion

Had an old dog, years ago, that had joint problems. Our vet worked with an outside source that made CBD. Bought some and it worked OK...not great, but OK. Dog was better and slept better. It was liquid and went down her mouth with a baby syringe. Forgot dosage.

I breed purebred cats (Ragdolls). Currently I have 7 adults in the house, plus whatever kittens. Ragdolls are generally very mellow and get along well. Sometimes though, one of them is having a bad day and attitude problems can crop up. When that happens, I give them about a quarter eye dropper of CBD. It definitely reduces the attitude issues! To be fair, the cats do NOT like getting it. It's possible they forget about the beef they had with the other cat and are just angry with me instead. However, I do think the calming effect of the oil is what produces the reduced stress.

I tried CBD oil a few years back when it was all the rage. A small vile was $ 50.00 and the shopowners assured me the hype was real. My sample of one conclusion after a two week dosing regimen was the only affect I can absolutely verify is my wallet was lighter by the weight of 2- 20s and a 10 + tax.

Just my 2c worth, I don't take MJ and I am more than a little suspicious of 'Snake Oil' cure all's. Maybe its the lifetime of being an engineer. But I also have a lifetime of joint injuries form general wear and tear and more stupidity than i care to admit to. The roll on bottle of CBD extract that i was gifted really does seem to work. There is always a day or two of stubbornness before I resort to it, but it works. I have seen a lot of damage from drugs over the years so I am nervous about the gummies and cookies, but then again I have seen a lot of damage done by alcohol which I do partake in that...
Regards Steven

Times are changing ... even over the last 3 years. ....

My wife had a company department meeting a few days ago and because her company employees work from SEVERAL different states and locations (and countries), they have now stopped doing the "required" drug testing for hiring new employees.

Why? Because some of the USA states now make the happy smoke legal.

Times are a-chagin'.

I have thought about it but have yet to try it.... Some folks claim it's not yet proven (But their like product is they claim) so I know there are liars out there for they can not be telling the truth if they say two things that are mutually exclusive.. This to me is a turn off.
Just now I'm trying a product MAGINlife... Now at least one of the active ingredents (Capsicum) I know works on me as a topical This is a tablet) the others.. I do not know that well but It seems (too soon to be sure) to be lessening my back pain... So.. Will know more in a week or two.

Times are changing ... even over the last 3 years. ....

My wife had a company department meeting a few days ago and because her company employees work from SEVERAL different states and locations (and countries), they have now stopped doing the "required" drug testing for hiring new employees.

Why? Because some of the USA states now make the happy smoke legal.

Times are a-chagin'.
WalMart corporation still does drug testing for prospective employees who will be operating forklifts and the like, but otherwise they stopped widespread drug testing several years ago. Nothing to do with the legalization of marijuana, a large % of those tested were failing and due to WalMart and Sam's Clubs extremely high turnover rate they were having staffing issues.

Unfortunately, the use of cannabis and its derivatives on animals is not regulated or approved by the FDA, and therefore, it's recommended to consult with a veterinarian before giving it to your pet. If you decide to use CBD oil on your dog, it's important to start with a low dose and observe any possible side effects or adverse reactions.

I have recently started to try out cannabis oil aka:cbd oil on my older 15 yr old dog who has been dealing with the onset of arthritis in her back legs and losing her sight. It had been about a week and already I have seen an improvement. I have taken it for myself before and recommended it to many others. I am aware of the benefits and always have known and a proud user of marijuana. My question is who else had tried it on their animals and/or themselves and also your opinion on the result. I have started selling this oil and wanted to get opinions to help others in trying this new venture.

(Moderator edit - removed sales URL)
Just let the dog do this!
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

CBD has shown promise in providing relief for various conditions. Many pet owners have shared success stories about using CBD for their furry friends. As for using CBD yourself, it's great that you've found it beneficial and have been able to recommend it to others.

Your firsthand experience can definitely help others considering this new venture. If you're looking for more insights and information, you might want to check out Cannabis Guides & Articles | Releaf Cannabis Education. Remember, personal experiences vary, so sharing your experiences while staying informed can make a positive impact.

Back
Top Bottom