Cool Headed Kid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see anything but this:
DuckDuckGo blocked this post to prevent Facebook from tracking you
We blocked Facebook from tracking you when the page loaded. If you unblock this content, Facebook will know your activity.

It's their tracking blocker that prevents Facebook and many other companies from tracking every site you visit, what you do there, and for how long. Duck Duck go - by default blocks facebook adds, and other such websites because they gather so much information each time you even view their add.
For instance, if you visit technoRV, their computer knows your computer address and what you did on their website. Wednsday past I visited their website and looked at a 50A, 50' extension cord,(very good price) then yesterday I received an email from technorv with a picture of that extension cord/cable inquiring if I liked that item.

It's their tracking blocker that prevents Facebook and many other companies from tracking every site you visit, what you do there, and for how long. Duck Duck go - by default blocks facebook adds, and other such websites because they gather so much information each time you even view their add.
For instance, if you visit technoRV, their computer knows your computer address and what you did on their website. Wednsday past I visited their website and looked at a 50A, 50' extension cord,(very good price) then yesterday I received an email from technorv with a picture of that extension cord/cable inquiring if I liked that item.
I get no unwanted ads, ever. It may have to do with the fact I have a dynamic URL because of my satellite connection. Every time I get online my gateway is in a different state. Sometimes MO, sometimes PA or FL, occasionally CO or MD. That may have nothing to do with it, but I get no ads.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom