Delta Strummers September concerts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Our May concerts had to be rescheduled to September due to a "flood" in our intended venue. The updated concert flyer is attached.

Attachments

• 2023Sept-16_17-flyer.png
    2023Sept-16_17-flyer.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 6
I guess you have to be "in the know" to attend...
As I have no clue where this would be located.
It's in the Summerset IV community in Brentwood, CA (the greater East SF Bay area).

For clarification, my post was not meant as a solicitation to purchase tickets. The Delta Strummers are a group of amateur musicians, and the band is a registered non-profit. We practice weekly in the Summerset IV ballroom, and perform for their community twice a year (usually May and December). Fire regulations limit the size of the audience, so we run back-to-back shows to provide an opportunity for residents to attend, in addition to friends, neighbors and relatives of band members to attend. ( The Delta Strummers – A group of ukulele players )

A number of our forum members play &/or sing for the love of music, and share our musical exploits here. We've also had forum members play/sing at RV Forum rallies.

I had checked this website... no mention of the event.
We only just released the new flyer to them. It will be published in their next newsletter, and posted at their facility. Meanwhile, it was mentioned on page 18 of their June newsletter, although we've since changed the dates/times:

I hope it goes good!
Thanks. We usually have a very receptive audience there. We also get prospective new members from the audience.

Only 3 rehearsals to go to show time. Revised (final) music lead sheets have been published, and the seating chart is being finalized. Thanks to our creative Music Director, a few new twists to our usual performance format.

I'm crossing my fingers to be able to play/sing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom