First ride of the year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jaycomlok

Finally got out this year for our first ride at Mill Creek OHV in NW Arkansas. Had fun with lots of water and mud.

Attachments

• ride2.jpg
    ride2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 31
  • ride1.jpg
    ride1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 27
Plenty of mud in AR right now.....I'm in Morrilton AR and it seems like it has rained every other day. I bet that wind was fun today.

Gizmo100 said:
Plenty of mud in AR right now.....I'm in Morrilton AR and it seems like it has rained every other day. I bet that wind was fun today.

So, don't cruise out to Old Post park tomorrow and look me up.  Been here 3 weeks, trying to leave Wed.

Old_Crow said:
So, don't cruise out to Old Post park tomorrow and look me up.  Been here 3 weeks, trying to leave Wed.

I ain't scared of a little rain/mud...It's only a 30 mile drive if you would like to meet.

Gizmo100 said:
I ain't scared of a little rain/mud...It's only a 30 mile drive if you would like to meet.

PMed you my cell.  Got a couple of errands to do today, but I'll try and get them done in the morning(Walmart...ugh).

We have had the itch for camping for about a month now. Unfortunately, camping and ATV season around here don't start for another 3 months. It seems so long from now. We could go camping, I suppose, but all campgrounds are closed to prevent water pipes freezing and it isn't worth having an employee there since nobody camps in winter without hookups. Propane and gas for heat add up over time.

We just bought a 2018 RZR Trail from my father in law and I have the itch to go cruising.

Our first planned camping trip is March 20 for a couple days. Hoping for a nice weekend. Going to get out this Saturday for something -calling for sunny and 64. May fire up one of the street bikes and get a ride in or maybe another sxs trail ride. Decisions decisions?.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom