Front TV access

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ctrain22

Hello. New member here.

I just purchased a 2000 Winnie Minnie Class C, model WF430V. Looking to see how the get access to the back of the front TV to see connection ports. It is in a factory built cabinet in the over the cab bed area. Thank you.

PXL_20231116_171651157.jpg

Welcome to the forum! We have a very long thread called survey of glass TV replacements or something like that in this Winnebago board, it is a gold mine of information about pulling a CRT (glass) TV and replacing with a flat panel TV. However it looks like a previous owner has already made the change to a flat screen so factory cabinetry and immobilization (strap around the TV and/or bolts in the TV base) has been changed. If the TV was an original glass monster Winnebago Owner Relations could help but you're on your own.

You need to play detective to discover what modifications have been done to facilitate the flat screen. Examine the face of the trim very carefully, it could be stuck on with double sided tape or something else or screws hidden with a wood plug. I would probe around the sides of the TV with a flat thin stick - that might provide useful details.

One last comment, any chance of talking to the previous owner(s)?

Back
Top Bottom