Hello from Snowflake AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

capm2020

My wife and I are RV newbies. We bought a 2014 Dutchmen Denali 5th wheel a few weeks ago. As-of a few days ago we live in it full-time on our property near Snowflake.

We moved here from Mesa to monitor/support/facilitate the building of our new home.

I'm learning all kinds of new things about how to operate and maintain the Rv during the cold tail-end of the Snowflake winter!

I've got some questions that I'm sure your more experienced RVers have already dealt with, but I'll save that for a different post.

My wife and I are learning how to condense our 'needs' to fit in an RV, and adjacent shed, while waiting for our home. It's challenging!

Our water well is going through upgrades that are taking longer than expected, so we're having to make do without water from the well until upgrades are done. Oh well. More opportunity for creative thinking! ;-)

Seldon

Welcome to the Forum. As you found out, living in an RV usually requires some serious downsizing. I've had to haul water for mine during the winter when the city water is shut down. Feel free to ask questions. Lots of friendly knowledgeable members on this Forum.

I've been to Snowflake. My friend Travis Walton lives there.

Enjoy your new adventure!

Back
Top Bottom