In for a pence, in for a pound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len and Jo

Just finished installing Aluminess spare tire carrier and an Aluminess deluxe storage box. And of course I needed a spare wheel to put on the spare tire rack. Checked the cost of a Transit dually rim at my local Ford dealer. $1,000.00. Did I say $1,000 United States of America dollars !!!!!!! Bought a used one on eBay instead for $200 that was a rear inner on a 2015 dually. The Transit comes with a small compressor that also can shoot some white slime sealer into a tire. Problem is it doesn't fit the dually's as supplied and life is getting to short to wait 50 minute blow up a tire. Soooo in for a pence in for a pound. I just ordered a Viair compressor. I know I will be happy with it and happier yet if I never have to use it. It will fit just fine in our new deluxe cargo box.

Attachments

• B.JPG
    B.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 6
I’ve wanted a Vlair for a long time and keep hoping for a reason to pull that trigger, but the compressor I have is plenty good enough for my needs and will likely out live me.

I’ve wanted a Vlair for a long time and keep hoping for a reason to pull that trigger, but the compressor I have is plenty good enough for my needs and will likely out live me.

Basic problem with a B is lack of space. I have a very nice Porter Cable pancake compressor but .....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom