Post More Event Data Please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RjNovia

It's a big country. Now retired I'm looking for places to go. People to meet. So when you post an event I read them. It would be a big help if you could take a minute to add more specific information such as dates and at least the state of the event. That way those who do not know what you're talking about do not have to back out and use google searches to find this information. We immediately know if we can or can not attend right from your post. Example: I am going to attend ROMP FEST 2023 Owensboro Kentucky. June 21st to the 24th. If your interested go to (ROMP Fest ~ Owensboro, KY). For those of you who do not know, this is a huge blue grass festival. The stage shows are fantastic but the real party begins late night, and all through the night, when the musicians bounce from camp to camp. Camp fire to camp fire. You just wander around with your favorite beverage and chill. Sleep in the day? Thanks for putting up with my mini rant.

Summertown, TN family friendly, water, electric (mostly 30a a few 50a), dump station, clean bathhouse
Bluegrass Enthusiasts | Summertown Bluegrass Reunion
reasonable rates that include shows
June 15 - 17 and Aug 31-Sept 2

Burkesville, KY at city park family friendly, some camping adjacent to park, a campground nearby and COE campgrounds in general area
no admission charge for shows in the past, community sponsored
Sept 14 - 16

Shelia

This section is used more for RV-specific events than events you can take an RV to, if that makes sense. There are so many festivals and activities across the country that there is no way people could list them all.

Summertown, TN family friendly, water, electric (mostly 30a a few 50a), dump station, clean bathhouse
Bluegrass Enthusiasts | Summertown Bluegrass Reunion
reasonable rates that include shows
June 15 - 17 and Aug 31-Sept 2

Burkesville, KY at city park family friendly, some camping adjacent to park, a campground nearby and COE campgrounds in general area
no admission charge for shows in the past, community sponsored
Sept 14 - 16

Shelia
Very considerate. Much Thanks

This section is used more for RV-specific events than events you can take an RV to, if that makes sense. There are so many festivals and activities across the country that there is no way people could list them all.
Hey UTT. Good morning! Please re-read what you wrote (used more for RV-specific events than events you can take an RV to" What?
I think all posted events are about taking our RV's to the events. This section is for "Rallies, Shows and Events". The key word and point I raised is not about every USA event being posted but rather when someone does post an event they could be a tad bit more "specific".

Sorry RjNovia, I read your initial post to be requesting information about events that are not RV-specific. I got that from your example of a blue grass festival. If I misunderstood, I am sorry. The description for this section is
“Post upcoming rallies or shows. Discuss your experiences at an event.”

As you can see from the multitude of posts in this section, the RV-related events are things like RV rallies and various RV shows. Rarely does someone post any other event, and even those are generally posted to coordinate with a rally. For example, I am heading off to the Death Valley National Park Dark Sky Festival the second week of February. It has nothing to do with RVs except we stay in one, so I didn’t post anything about it.

Can you clarify what you are looking for?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom